Bromance!

Started by Boomer23, May 20, 2011, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Kilo 1000 on August 05, 2014, 03:45:01 PM
You guys won't understand marvinofthefaintsmile unless you talk to him face to face and give him time to be comfortable and explain everything. He sometimes couldn't explain himself clearly and people usually misinterpret it in a wrong way. And also, you'll change your statements once you know the real circumstances of ALL the relationships.

This is what I keep repeating:
That daily internet connection cannot be the sole basis of your relationship.
It is very difficult to have shared experiences based on email, forums, private messages.
That a simple sit down and face to face chat changes your perception of a person.

Marvinofthefaintsmile, I wish that you will get through these VERY tough times. I'm very sorry that I cannot help you at the moment. Stay strong and focus.

Quote from: Jon on August 05, 2014, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 03, 2014, 07:01:56 AM
I decided to leave him because:

1.I stop seeing other friends because of him.
2.I stop dating because of him.
3.I stop playing computer games because of him.
4.I skip lunch and stay up late because of him.
5.I stop looking for job because of him.

In short, I unconsciously sold my world to him because his love is that sufficient! Now, I'm trying to get it back. I told him what I have in my heart and had set-up a situation to get rejection so its much easier to let go. But damn.. he never stop.. He even sent me a video message yesterday. But after that, his phone broke (according to my spy). There's that pain of separation.. but I got to move on with my life.

OUT kana?
What marvinofthefaintsmile has with his buddy is not in the lines of a gay relationship.

few days ago.. he sent a video message.. with him playing his viola.. he knows i always love to hear him play that.. no words are being said.. just him playing.. the time stop and i felt comfortable.. i replied back with me playing harmonica with no words being said.

i do not have sexual attraction to him.. I just want to be with him..

Looking at my other best friend.. His sister talked to me this week.. He is dead..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 08, 2014, 12:34:14 AM
Quote from: Kilo 1000 on August 05, 2014, 03:45:01 PM
You guys won't understand marvinofthefaintsmile unless you talk to him face to face and give him time to be comfortable and explain everything. He sometimes couldn't explain himself clearly and people usually misinterpret it in a wrong way. And also, you'll change your statements once you know the real circumstances of ALL the relationships.

This is what I keep repeating:
That daily internet connection cannot be the sole basis of your relationship.
It is very difficult to have shared experiences based on email, forums, private messages.
That a simple sit down and face to face chat changes your perception of a person.

Marvinofthefaintsmile, I wish that you will get through these VERY tough times. I'm very sorry that I cannot help you at the moment. Stay strong and focus.

Quote from: Jon on August 05, 2014, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 03, 2014, 07:01:56 AM
I decided to leave him because:

1.I stop seeing other friends because of him.
2.I stop dating because of him.
3.I stop playing computer games because of him.
4.I skip lunch and stay up late because of him.
5.I stop looking for job because of him.

In short, I unconsciously sold my world to him because his love is that sufficient! Now, I'm trying to get it back. I told him what I have in my heart and had set-up a situation to get rejection so its much easier to let go. But damn.. he never stop.. He even sent me a video message yesterday. But after that, his phone broke (according to my spy). There's that pain of separation.. but I got to move on with my life.

OUT kana?
What marvinofthefaintsmile has with his buddy is not in the lines of a gay relationship.

few days ago.. he sent a video message.. with him playing his viola.. he knows i always love to hear him play that.. no words are being said.. just him playing.. the time stop and i felt comfortable.. i replied back with me playing harmonica with no words being said.

i do not have sexual attraction to him.. I just want to be with him..

Looking at my other best friend.. His sister talked to me this week.. He is dead..

and yeah.. I find it hard to express myself..

ohh.. i'm soo sorry to read that.. ang sad naman..  :(

Too bad to hear that. :(

I will visit him on next weekend because I have already set some plans for this weekend.

As for my current best friend, I start to see what kilo told me.. but I do not wish to share it here..

Sorry to hear that.

Quote from: gab0iii on July 23, 2014, 12:42:54 AM
parang sarap nga ng may ka bromance.. yung may katambay ka, kasa kasama pag naiinip, sa pagshopping at syempre pag may problema sa puso..
mukha nga. Hehe

Quote from: rye273896 on August 16, 2014, 08:15:17 AM
Quote from: gab0iii on July 23, 2014, 12:42:54 AM
parang sarap nga ng may ka bromance.. yung may katambay ka, kasa kasama pag naiinip, sa pagshopping at syempre pag may problema sa puso..
mukha nga. Hehe
sna ako rin may ganito

recently.. may dumatin na babae sa buay ko.. so.. ayun.. parang hindi ko na namimiss masyado si bespren ko.. pero luv ko pa dn sya.. at minsn-mnsn pa maisa ako.. naalala ko sya,.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 18, 2014, 01:46:54 AM
recently.. may dumatin na babae sa buay ko.. so.. ayun.. parang hindi ko na namimiss masyado si bespren ko.. pero luv ko pa dn sya.. at minsn-mnsn pa maisa ako.. naalala ko sya,.

Normal lang naman na maalala mo siya lalo na't mahalaga siya sa iyo. :)

Quote from: Flying Ninja on August 18, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

i admit.. na meron m9a ba9ay ba9ay na nasasatisfied with him.. at andun yun times n kapa9 ako n lan9 ma9isa.. naiisip ko sya..

recently na9usap kami.. sabi nya is namimiss nya dn ako pero i have to stop entertainin9 those nea9ative thou9hts kasi ayos naman daw kami. I was never afraid of losin9 a friend until I met him..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on August 20, 2014, 11:27:16 AM
Quote from: Flying Ninja on August 18, 2014, 02:30:08 PM

i admit.. na meron m9a ba9ay ba9ay na nasasatisfied with him.. at andun yun times n kapa9 ako n lan9 ma9isa.. naiisip ko sya..

recently na9usap kami.. sabi nya is namimiss nya dn ako pero i have to stop entertainin9 those nea9ative thou9hts kasi ayos naman daw kami. I was never afraid of losin9 a friend until I met him..

The good thing about it is nagkaka-intindihan kayo at wala kayung sama ng loob sa isa't-isa. Mas masaya sa pakiramdam ung ganun lalo na alam mong meron isang tao nagpapahalaga sayo tulad ng pagpapahalaga mo sa ibang tao. :)

And I know exactly how you feel. I was never afraid of losing someone until I met that one person who changed almost all of me in just a little time span into a better man. We maybe distant apart from each other very soon but I will do my very best to keep that one special friendship/relationship prosper and grow until the end of time.

Thanks @marvin :)