Bromance!

Started by Boomer23, May 20, 2011, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on October 13, 2014, 08:34:50 PM
sa ngayon.. mejo nag-sstay away muna ako sa bromance.. kasi maskailangan kong magmahal ng girl.. mejo mahirap kasi di ako sanay pero matuturuan ko din ang puso.

but hey, best friends are ALWAYS better than girlfriends.

based from tens of experiences of my barkadas, it's a universal fact.

Quote from: sayonara on October 13, 2014, 11:56:38 PM
sa ngayon.. mejo nag-sstay away muna ako sa bromance.. kasi maskailangan kong magmahal ng girl.. mejo mahirap kasi di ako sanay pero matuturuan ko din ang puso.

but my bff is dead.. a gf is better than a dead bf..

my other bff's are living in abroad.. a gf nearby that you can hug and kiss is better than a bff that only exists in skype.

well, distance aside, may point ka nga, pero i believe best friends are like patches of fresh air on a suffocating wall of madness that is your girlfriend. hahahaha sorry girls ^^

Quote from: sayonara on October 14, 2014, 07:53:36 AM
well, distance aside, may point ka nga, pero i believe best friends are like patches of fresh air on a suffocating wall of madness that is your girlfriend. hahahaha sorry girls ^^

or to put it in a way.. mas-nasasatisfy yung needs ko coz gf is just around.. whereas hindi nasasatisfy yung needs ko with bff's coz they aren.t around.. tapos minsan pa offline sa skype.. or minsan, nakaiwang nakabukas lang which is gawain ko din..

gumawa pala ako ng chocolates in their names.. those three men that I admire the most.. the violinist, the son of a technician and the ghost.

the ghost? hahaha

sakin, the fine arts kid. hahaha! and yep, he's my most trusted friend and the person i respect the most.

Quote from: sayonara on October 14, 2014, 09:26:11 PM
the ghost? hahaha

sakin, the fine arts kid. hahaha! and yep, he's my most trusted friend and the person i respect the most.

dead na kasi sya.

i'm... sorry. :(

yeah, di ko pa rin naeexperience mawalan ng friend. please. wag naman sana.

Quote from: sayonara on October 14, 2014, 09:36:35 PM
i'm... sorry. :(

yeah, di ko pa rin naeexperience mawalan ng friend. please. wag naman sana.

aksidente.. napuruhan.. ayun ,deds.

hope i can have one too

sa ngayon.. as much as possible.. hindi ko na sya iniisip.. minsan, dpat pairalin ang selfishness.

BROMANCE is another term for the kind of relationship we commonly called "Male-Male Best Friend" or "Male-Male Best Friendship." (the female counterpart is "womance").

BEST FRIEND: Someone who will have your back no matter if you're right or wrong, but that person will also put u in your place when you step out of line, ride or die person, a person you will do anything for and the same goes for them, someone you can absolutely trust with your life and your heart and your secrets

CLOSE FRIEND: a person who will have your back to an extent, someone who you keep close but also at a distance.

GOOD FRIEND is like an associate: someone you might talk to every once and a while, but you wont depend on them because you'll bond is'nt that strong.

Quote from: Ryker on October 24, 2014, 02:27:24 PM
BROMANCE is another term for the kind of relationship we ca commonly called "Best Friend" or "Best Friendship."

BEST FRIEND: Someone who will have your back no matter if you're right or wrong, but that person will also put u in your place when you step out of line, ride or die person, a person you will do anything for and the same goes for them, someone you can absolutely trust with your life and your heart and your secrets

CLOSE FRIEND: a person who will have your back to an extent, someone who you keep close but also at a distance.

GOOD FRIEND is like an associate: someone you might talk to every once and a while, but you wont depend on them because you'll bond is'nt that strong.

wow thanks bro! natututo ako dahil syo!

Quote from: sayonara on October 13, 2014, 11:56:38 PM

super true!

at may natutunan ako today..