Bromance!

Started by Boomer23, May 20, 2011, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on December 15, 2014, 08:26:50 PM
Quote from: sayonara on December 13, 2014, 02:59:44 PM
Quote from: TAP02 on December 12, 2014, 10:14:24 PM
Quote from: sayonara on December 05, 2014, 10:41:31 AM
sauce mga par. anu ba, GSM o red horse? sagot ko na.

joke lang. wala pa ko pepe.

anyhow, if you're that friendless, i can be one. heed my warning though, i could be very persuasive. people tend to cling to me, or so i've been told. i dunno. dont wanna be conceited lol.

that's it. man up yer arses and do it smoothly. if you need a friend who has balls and a dick between them, just pm me. :D

i prefer ice cold RH with straw hahaha
I never had a "super close" guy friend, or a female either haha but  I wonder tho kung ano pakiramdam...?

haha trust me, it's just that you have someone who you trust with your life. pero if you expect anything surreal, nah. gusto ko ngang umalis e para mamiss naman nila ko. ako rin nagsasawa na hahaha

mararamdaman mo naman yun eh.. sundin mo na lang ang sinasabi ng heart mo kesa magkaron ka ng mga regrets later on.

Oh how I want to experience such. Eh pakiramdam ko eh I'm running out of time na, especially at this stage in life. Parang ang hirap pumasok sa ganito especially if the guys around you have already established friendships na. It's like they're not interested in your company eh. :(

true friends compliment your best qualities, right? kung magiging ganun kang friend, surely they will appreciate you

Quote from: sayonara on December 22, 2014, 07:01:43 AM
true friends compliment your best qualities, right? kung magiging ganun kang friend, surely they will appreciate you

You have a point there. Pero I dunno where to start.

Quote from: kscaps2014 on December 23, 2014, 03:04:07 PM
Quote from: sayonara on December 22, 2014, 07:01:43 AM

You have a point there. Pero I dunno where to start.

dont expect na sila ang unang lalapit. ikaw dapat ang maginitiate. be the sender. sa una, talagang ganun. at times, you will feel na parang taken for granted ka. pero sooner or later you will realize the impact of all your care sa growth nila as a person. just be a true friend ;D

New year, new day.

Hoping that I'll be able to find that special guy friend.

Thanks sayonara for the advice that you gave to me. :)

Sorry guys if I still haven't got over this. I just really want to experience a bromance, and as each day comes, the urge keeps getting stronger.

Darating din yun kscaps sa hindi mo inaasahang panahon tulad ng sa akin.
It was fate. lol :P

Guys pls help. New member here. Nainlove ako sa guy friend ko at inamin ko sa kanya yon. As expected hanggang kaibigan lang turing nya sakin. Ok kami as friends wala naman nagbago sa kanya ang problema ko is paano ko aalisin yun love na nararamdaman ko sa kanya. Gusto ko i-keep ang friendship pero mas lalo ko lang sya minamahal. Tama ba na umiwas na lang ako. Pls. I need your advice kasi wala ko iba pinagsasabihan ng problema ko. None of my other friends know about my problem. Ang bigat sa dibdib. Pls help. Salamat

Quote from: Okidok on January 23, 2015, 05:50:07 PM
Guys pls help. New member here. Nainlove ako sa guy friend ko at inamin ko sa kanya yon. As expected hanggang kaibigan lang turing nya sakin. Ok kami as friends wala naman nagbago sa kanya ang problema ko is paano ko aalisin yun love na nararamdaman ko sa kanya. Gusto ko i-keep ang friendship pero mas lalo ko lang sya minamahal. Tama ba na umiwas na lang ako. Pls. I need your advice kasi wala ko iba pinagsasabihan ng problema ko. None of my other friends know about my problem. Ang bigat sa dibdib. Pls help. Salamat

Teka par, lalaki ka rin ba?

Yes lalaki din ako.

Ah, are you gay, then?

Gay kasi nainlove ako sa kapwa ko lalaki pero other than that lalaki pa din ako

^at least you know who you really are.

once you made a love confession, that's it. If you still keep falling for him despite his polite rejection, you'll be in doom's door in no time. Try taking a time-off and think of how you really feel. Try to analyze your situation. The pros and cons of being in as well as out of love with him.

Salamat sa reply. I dont know if allowed sa forum na to yun problem ko if not im sorry. I really need your advice guys maybe you can just PM me. Wala lang talaga ko mapagsabihan. TIA

Okidok, thanks for sharing your story. Anyway, do you still consider yourself a "man" or you changed your view as a gay man? Baka confused ka lang. Gusto mo pa ring maging lalaki di ba? Tama ba ako?

4 KINDS OF LOVE EXISTS, according to C.S. Lewis.
1. "STORGE"  (στοργή storgē) – affection (familiarity)
2. "PHILIA" (φιλία philía) - love between friends
3. "ËROS" (ἔρως érōs) - love, mostly of the sexual passion
4. "AGAPE"(ἀγάπη agápe) - unconditional love, divine love

It is possible that two men can share the love for each other like the Biblical David and Jonathan, but according to Bible scholars, they are not homosexuals.  Ngayon kasi, komplikado na ang mundo, kaya ang daming lumalabas na uri ng mga pagkakakilanlan.