Bromance!

Started by Boomer23, May 20, 2011, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In my opinion, "Bromance" is the intimate relationship between two guys or more (a.k.a. BEST FRIENDS) without malice.

Affirmation that you welcome each other to your system,
Brothers Romance nga, typically guys treats one another as their own brother. They love, they care, they help, they listen, they speak, they motivate, they do a lot o thing. Maybe that's a romance between brothers

Quote from: coxxxz on February 10, 2016, 08:42:17 PM
Affirmation that you welcome each other to your system,
Brothers Romance nga, typically guys treats one another as their own brother. They love, they care, they help, they listen, they speak, they motivate, they do a lot o thing. Maybe that's a romance between brothers

I totally agree

A "BROMANCE"
[1] is a close, emotionally intense, non-sexual bond between two (or more) men.

[2] It is an exceptionally tight affectional, homosocial male bonding relationship that exceeds that of usual friendship, that is distinguished by a particularly high level of emotional intimacy.

Bromance is a portmanteau of bro or brother (male) and romance (Love, in a a sense of brotherly/familial love)

It is a synonymous to a 'masculine best friendship' type of relationship.

yung matalik kong kaibigan, nalulong na naman sa bisyo nya.  :-[

Quote from: chris_davao on March 21, 2016, 09:31:00 PM

Ano ang bisyo niya? May dahilan ba sya ng pagkalulong dito? Try mo sya isama sa mga wholesome na lakad mo.

Sad naman. Ipagdasal natin siyang magbago

Quote from: Chris on March 29, 2016, 10:01:39 AM
Hope this write-up helps:
http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2016/03/why-it-is-hard-for-guys-to-make-new-male-friends-and-what-to-do-about-it.html

Good job, Kuya Chris.

Best Article so far. Very informative. Like it.

"It's hard for men to realize they can be with people just for the sake of being with them. That is authentic fellowship in New Testament (Bible) sense." ("Bond of Iron" book)

Quote from: kevinjoe on March 25, 2016, 11:42:30 PM

Ano ang bisyo niya? May dahilan ba sya ng pagkalulong dito? Try mo sya isama sa mga wholesome na lakad mo.

drugs. i don't know. di na kami nagka-kontak ulet. bihira lng tlaga kami nagkikita kasi sa ibang province na ako nagwowork. pagtinetext ko siya, ayaw naman magreply.

Brotherly love without malice.

Sana nga magkaroon ako nito

Quote from: chris_davao on April 01, 2016, 12:47:55 AM
Quote from: kevinjoe on March 25, 2016, 11:42:30 PM

drugs. i don't know. di na kami nagka-kontak ulet. bihira lng tlaga kami nagkikita kasi sa ibang province na ako nagwowork. pagtinetext ko siya, ayaw naman magreply.

My god i hate drugs!! -du30

Real bromance is...when you ridiculously compare each other's junk! Yeah! 😂

Quote from: sayonara on August 21, 2016, 07:55:39 AM
Real bromance is...when you ridiculously compare each other's junk! Yeah! 😂

Hahhaa oo nga!

Bromance diba un ung tropahan.