Bromance!

Started by Boomer23, May 20, 2011, 03:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: chris_davao on August 24, 2016, 07:31:26 AM
Quote from: GP017 on August 24, 2016, 06:28:20 AM
Bromance diba un ung tropahan.

para sa akin, yes.

Eh bkit ba hot topic ang bromance sa society eh tropahan lng nmn pla un.

Siguro kasi sa kultura natin, basta 2 lalaki at masyado sila madikit, naaasociate agad sa kabaklaan. Takot na takot tayo sa kabaklaan.

prang feel ko.. pang-teenager lang ang bromance... wala na to sa adulthood..

Tara junjun and bros, let's be friends

For me there is nothing wrong with bromance. There would come a time that you will meet someone (kahit lalaki pa siya) and you would feel that you are comfortable to that person. Fortunately, when time comes that you become closer or even become as best friends, you would feel love to that person and I think that is normal. It doesn't mean that you're a gay person (if that's a guy), it only shows that love conquers everything.

Bromance? More of close friend lang. I have lots of friends na super close ko to the point na naghihiraman kame ng gamit, sabay umuwi like sundo ko siya or vice versa. Wala namang malisya

Quote from: ChefDoc on June 04, 2017, 11:59:40 AM
Bromance? More of close friend lang. I have lots of friends na super close ko to the point na naghihiraman kame ng gamit, sabay umuwi like sundo ko siya or vice versa. Wala namang malisya

I also had friend like this. We're so close that we even say good night and good morning everyday without any malice. Sometimes we also borrowed things from each other like shoes and dress

Quote from: Jvgonzales on June 04, 2017, 12:05:51 PM
For me there is nothing wrong with bromance. There would come a time that you will meet someone (kahit lalaki pa siya) and you would feel that you are comfortable to that person. Fortunately, when time comes that you become closer or even become as best friends, you would feel love to that person and I think that is normal. It doesn't mean that you're a gay person (if that's a guy), it only shows that love conquers everything.

I also had friend like this. We're so close that we even say good night and good morning everyday without any malice. Sometimes we also borrowed things from each other like shoes and dress

10 Signs You've Found Your Bro For Life
1. You give each other's pet's  name.
2. You feed each other.
3. Bro Hugs take longer than usual.
4. Kapag wala siya, sa iyo hinahanap.
5. You don't mind sharing bottles.
6. Butt slaps are normal.
7. You often wear matching outfits.
8. Being shirtless around each other is not an issue.
9. You like each other's posts a lot.
10. You have more selfies together than bae.

#Bro4Lyf #SpotsPH #Blue

Source: http://www.spot.ph/newsfeatures/humor/10-signs-you-ve-found-your-bro-for-life-adv-con

Quote from: Ryker on June 05, 2017, 01:29:00 PM

2. You feed each other.

#Bro4Lyf #SpotsPH #Blue

Source: http://www.spot.ph/newsfeatures/humor/10-signs-you-ve-found-your-bro-for-life-adv-con
#1 #2 #3 #5 #6 #8 #9 - I think I already found my bro :)

Quote from: Jvgonzales on June 05, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

2. You feed each other.

#Bro4Lyf #SpotsPH #Blue

Congratulations then!

Nurse ka rin ba? I am a nurse also

Quote from: outcastblueboy on June 06, 2017, 02:06:53 PM
Quote from: Jvgonzales on June 05, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

2. You feed each other.

#Bro4Lyf #SpotsPH #Blue

Congratulations then!

Nurse ka rin ba? I am a nurse also
Hindi po :)

2. You feed each other.

#Bro4Lyf #SpotsPH #Blue

Binubuhay ko yung ibang posts hehehe. Reading the old comments from this thread, parang malabo pala nung panahong yun ang "bromance" na term. Compared ngayon, it's very common na.

Napanood ko na rin itong ad ng SPOT at Blue re bromance at yup, mukhang yan yung definition although hindi lahat nung points na nakalista ay nagawa/nangyayari sa amin ng mga kaibigan ko.

1. You give each other's pet's  name. - yup. I call them names na pambabae.
2. You feed each other. - Yes, kapag magkakasama, what's mine is theirs, and what's theirs is also mine.
3. Bro Hugs take longer than usual. - We rarely hug haha
4. Kapag wala siya, sa iyo hinahanap. - Back when we live near each other, oo, kapag nawawala ang isa sa amin, sa amin rin hinahanap.
5. You don't mind sharing bottles. - none at all. I actually find it weird that people find this weird.
6. Butt slaps are normal. - we don't do this.
7. You often wear matching outfits. - we have matching shirts pero never pa namin nasuot on the same day
8. Being shirtless around each other is not an issue. - I think this is true for all guys.
9. You like each other's posts a lot. - Yes, especially dumb and stupid posts, numero unong liker.
10. You have more selfies together than bae. - nope, we don't do this also. I don't post selfies of myself, and of other people so...

These two bros I'm talking about are my college friends. One is my roommate. One is my best man. I'm the ninong of one bro's kid. Both of them are ninongs of my own kid. I was abay at one bro's wedding. Both are abay at my wedding. We are really like brothers, we are like each others' boyfriends minus the sex and romance part. Haha.