What job interview question are you not fond of answering?

Started by mangkulas03, May 30, 2011, 02:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
pero ako tingin ko marami kang matatanggap once nakukuha mo yung promotion within the company rather than hopping.
unless direct compet tapos may mga vital information and ideas ka na pwede ibahagi. (though unethical lang din in some cases)

of course, mas madami talaga opportunities pag napromote ka within your company. main reasons, you deserved it and hindi ka na dadaan sa probationary period. :) and it's also true, pag nakita ng direct competition ang value add mo (which is better than their current employees), lalakihan talaga ang sweldo mo... pero get ready for tons of added responsibilities. :)

^ true.

ako that is what i bargained kung pwede rin naman, regular na kaagad kapag lumipat.

pero malimit sa companies ang pumapayag sa proby period na less that 180 days. kasi kadalasan automated ang system nila, at naka-program na 180 days talaga ang proby period.

meron naman pumapayag. ok lang kung medyo nasa managerial level na.

Quote from: Chris on May 30, 2011, 02:36:57 PM
^^ oo. haha

at eto pa. di ko alam ah, pero nahihirapan ako talaga dito:

"how much is your expected salary?"

di ko alam kung masyado bang mataas ang expected ko o masyadong mababa!

PB: of course, salary that is more that I'm getting now.

HR: and how much are you getting now?

PB: (making a lie increasing your current salary) I'm getting 150,000 base pay, if with overtime I'm getting 220,000  ;D price is negotiable of course but I won't go below  ;D

HR: (shocked! for what she heard hahaha) we'll just call you if you are accepted

Im afraid we do not compensate for your overtime. We can only shoulder your transportation cost going home, after an approved overtime.

Quote from: angelo on July 29, 2011, 05:16:41 PM
Im afraid we do not compensate for your overtime. We can only shoulder your transportation cost going home, after an approved overtime.

lugi ka dito, walang bayad ang OT  >:(

Meron na ba natanong sa inyo na ng HR/Interviewer,

Are you gay?

You like gays?

Is it ok for you to work with third sex employees?

Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 06, 2011, 07:09:15 PM

Are you gay?

You like gays?

hindi kaya parang meron discrimination pag ganyan na yung tanong?

Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 06, 2011, 07:09:15 PM

Are you gay?

You like gays?

parang my pagka sexist na ang dating... but i still wont mind answering those question...

^^yup. some people don't mind answering the question. pero sa simula palang, recruiters should NOT ask those kinds of questions. competence has nothing to do with age, sex, gender preference, religion, and what not. :)

Quote from: talakitok88 on August 18, 2011, 08:57:45 PM
ilan ang naging gf mo?

kainis na to.

seriously? tinanong to sayo?

but some of the "personal" questions (lalo na kung sa simula), are just a way to build rapport. just so the candidate becomes comfortable with the interviewer. questions such as "ilan na ang naging gf mo?" "are you gay?" et al., are just plain wrong. lalong magiging uncomfortable si candidate.