Dear <subject> <message> Sincerely <whatever>

Started by darkstar13, June 08, 2011, 06:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dear DBP,
halos anim na taon na, dami nang nangyari.
akala ko noon, maaayos pa, pero siguro, hindi na.
marami na nagbago; hindi ko inasahan na maging ganun ganun na lang.
sana lang masaya ka sa pinili mo.
cheers, IK

Dear Paolo,

Stop being fickle and start standing firm with your decisions. Stop thinking of your fantasy and focus on the now. Stop being so insecure. Stop! Just please, stop! What you're doing isn't healthy anymore.

Love lots,
Your Astral Demons

Dear Astral Demons,

Can you do me a favor? Can you make Paolo forgive himself for he is not perfect and only human? Can you make him love himself more?

Shiguri shiguri sha pohpoh,
Fin of the blahblah

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on September 04, 2013, 09:28:21 AM
Dear Astral Demons,

Can you do me a favor? Can you make Paolo forgive himself for he is not perfect and only human? Can you make him love himself more?

Shiguri shiguri sha pohpoh,
Fin of the blahblah

Fin of the Blahblah,
We will take note of that.

-Paolo's Astral Demons

Dear Lord God,

Thanks for this day. Im so happy i met them. u know them. ;) haha... best day ever!

--miggy! =)

and i would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more,
just to be the man who walks a thousand miles to fall down at your door...

dear janet lim napoles,

pautang naman oh,.. haha
-jelokid

dear salary,
magpapasko na.. eh bakit antagal mo??
grin ><,

-selF

Dear, UP & ADMU Acad Calendar

Y U CHANGE?! huhu TT_TT

-NervousAndHopingTransferee

dear PGG Friends,
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

--jelo boy :)

Dear PGG,

Thank you for life lessons I learned in this site. And now, as the new year commences, I will also be embarking on a whole new and different chapter of my life. I'm getting married. And as much as I want to invite all of you here, the place can only accommodate a certain number. Nevertheless, I am again very grateful for what this site has taught me. Honestly. :-) Thank you especially to friends here. It has been proven: real life friends can be found here; online friends can indeed be tangible.

Cheers to an abundant life for each one of you here! :-)

Sincerely,
CTAN

Quote from: ctan on January 01, 2014, 12:11:57 PM
Dear PGG,

Thank you for life lessons I learned in this site. And now, as the new year commences, I will also be embarking on a whole new and different chapter of my life. I'm getting married. And as much as I want to invite all of you here, the place can only accommodate a certain number. Nevertheless, I am again very grateful for what this site has taught me. Honestly. :-) Thank you especially to friends here. It has been proven: real life friends can be found here; online friends can indeed be tangible.

Cheers to an abundant life for each one of you here! :-)

Sincerely,
CTAN

Cheers !!!!!