papa bear
incognito

ONT:

Dear Daddy,

Miss ka na namin! Sobra!

Love,

Marfz

Dear PRC Board Examiners,

Sana bigyan niyo kaming magtetake ng board exam ng fair examination. Sana hindi kayo trigger happy. Salamat much!

Sincerely,

ctan

To whom it may concern,

Always up the Out of topic Thread

Sincerely
Lakandula

P.S

dear SNATCHER!

kuya kukuha ka na lang ng phone sablay pa
kinuha mo yung pang alarm clock ko
yung magandang phone e nasa kabila

wag ka na babalik kasi di ko na dadalhin yun

thank you!

bajuy  :-*

dear bajuy,

punyemas ka ako yung snatcher pinagod mo pako, talagang di nako babalik

sincerely,

otipeps :P

Dear YouTube,

Please don't say this video is not available in your country.

Sincerely,
You make me feel like I'm from damn Narnia.

dear sleep,

i want and need you badly.
let me fall into your peaceful hands.

sincerely,

darkstar

dear you-that-i-wanted-to-be-best-friends-with,

I just realised that you did not notice that we grew apart (even if I terribly felt it) because all these times,
you never wanted me. you want the time, the care, and all things in between that I gave, but not me.
And now that you have what we used to have with someone you really want to spend those times we spent with,
you barely noticed the change -- hence, you never felt we grew apart.

a bittersweet reality that i must peacefully embrace.

we knew all along that there will come a time things will just be a faint memory.
i just didn't think it will end with such bitter realisation and that all things that made me happy
are now just things that make me sad.

i wish you well. no sarcasm at all.

sincerely,
case.

^^ E...

A man went to a coffee shop to enjoy a cup of coffee. He arrived at the shop, excited to place his order -- a cup of freshly brewed coffee. While in queue, he noticed a sign. It was an announcement of the shop's newest blend of coffee. He ordered it and eventually, it became his favorite coffeeblend. Day after day, he goes to the coffeeshop and buys that same kind of coffee. One Monday morning, after a wonderful weekend, he went to the coffeeshop and found out that the coffeeblend he likes to have was phased out. He felt terrible. However, he realized that in the beginning, he went to the coffeeshop, not to buy that special blend of coffee, but with a mindset that he is going to buy a freshly brewed coffee. And so he ordered that which he originally intended to buy. And day after day, he goes back to the shop to buy that cup of freshly brewed coffee, slowly forgetting that special coffeeblend, and enjoying minute by minute as he takes a sip of that freshly brewed coffee.

---------------------------

Dear E,

I hope you still enjoy the friendship you have with the person that you-that-i-wanted-to-be-best-friends-with. When you first met, it was still ordinary friendship that you first found. Go back to that foundation, cherish it, and make the most out of it.

Don't allow yourself to be consumed by what seems to be a bitter realization. Don't wallow there. Make those things that made you happy before, make you happy now. There's more to life. C'est la vie! :-)

Sincerely,
C

Dstar,

Ouch to that exp of yours.. And what make things more difficult is you can't blame you-that-i-wanted-to-be-best-friends-with from all the efforts you have done that all turned to dust.

Sincerely,
i-cant-have-a-vacation-leave

Dear Cee,

I am still in the convincing-myself-that-this-will-all-pass-and-that-your-INFJ-personality-is-just-getting-the-best-of-you phase,
but I know I will get by soon. ;) nice story. it makes great sense.

Dear marvin,

That's what makes things bitter - we can't put the blame on anyone but ourselves.
I have been dealing with my personality for years; I tried to change but I guess this is just me.
Either I embrace it or perhaps get psychiatric-ally (if there is such a word) crazy.

Dear me,

In due time, you will be happy.

Sincerely to all of us,
me. ;)

Dear <fill in the space>,

I hope you dance...

Sincerely,

ctan :-D

dear adele,

thanks for your wonderful music.

sincerely,
DS