Dear <subject> <message> Sincerely <whatever>

Started by darkstar13, June 08, 2011, 06:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dear PNP Crime Lab,

I hope you can extend your deadline for the submission of application for Forensics Officer
because I have just read your job posting and there's no way I can come up with the requirements
by tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Hopeful applicant

Also,

Dear You,

Thanks for making me wait for nothing. And thanks for laughing about it.

Sincerely,
Me

Dear new Windows 7 user with audio problems,

Sometimes I feel like you are one of the few people that do understand me, and I get the compulsion to tell you everything about me, and just talk to you about anything under the sun. In fact, I wish you were just my neighbor, so we don't have to beg mercy from Smart & Globe (for their internet connection to be kind to us, or just me). That way next time we meet I won't sound so narcissistic when I start to go on about myself, my issues and so many other things and perhaps you will then realize I am actually more interested in your life than my own.

But please, stop acting so naive. Not because I care about you can you just leave me out because you know you can always come back with me still waiting on the other end. I know I am just one of your many accolades, but maybe you could be a little considerate. You know, I am not really very patient.

I will forgive you maybe tomorrow.

Sincerely,
The guy who ate neoguri on a cold wednesday afternoon.

Dear Guest, PGG friends,

Come to think of it, yes, this is sort of my personal thread, since I am the thread starter and the only one who wants to post here.
(saving myself from always starting an unpopular thread, lol).

Sincerely,
aadkrrst13

PS: I might change my mind; I am very capricious. So if you feel like posting, please do.

Dear me,

Seriously, stop planning and start actually doing something. You have piles of work to do, and you somehow find a way to spend the whole day doing something that does not involve work, yet isn't fun. And then you say: Oh, don't worry, I'll make it up by saturday! But when satuday arrives, you sleep too much and no work is done. Your mind is cluttered, make some cleaning.

Sincerely,
Your responsible self.

PS. Sleep early today. Logoff now.

Dear PGG Friends,

i hope mas maging malalim pa ang pagkakaibigan nating lahat...
hindi nag-uumpisa at natatapos lang sa PGG.

Sincerely,

judE_Law

Dear PGG Friends,

Sana supportahan niyo ang aking planong clinic.

Sincerely,

noynoy palaboy

Quote from: darkstar13 on June 08, 2011, 06:59:03 PM
Dear Guest, PGG friends,

Come to think of it, yes, this is sort of my personal thread, since I am the thread starter and the only one who wants to post here.
(saving myself from always starting an unpopular thread, lol).

Sincerely,
aadkrrst13

PS: I might change my mind; I am very capricious. So if you feel like posting, please do.

mwahaha sabi ko na gusto mo rin ng personal thread e....aga naman  matulog 7pm whew

dear you 4 people,

nakakainis kayo! lalo ka na 4! ngayon pa? NGAYON PA TALAGA? tapos wala man lang heads up? kala mo ba magiging ok ang lahat sa isang bowl ng ramen? at yung ramen na yun, hanggang ngayon, di ko makain! kaso mas nakakainis kasi di ko kayo masisi... ugh!

sincerely yours,
punching bag nyo

PS: number 2, leche ka, pinaiyak mo ko sa phonecall mo

Dear your name here,

I am sorry I couldn't show up for your impromptu invite to hang out later tonight. This may sound selfish, but besides your house being almost 20 kilometers away, showing up would mean coming home by dawn, and considering i'm stressed out as of late, i am not sure if i can hold out for the night, and I have work tomorrow.

I hope you understand. I will visit you soon. I promise.

Sincerely,

Me.

P.S: You didn't have to give me that father-balikbayan alibi. I know you got married secretly today, and that you're 4 months pregnant. Please be safe.

Dear Betelgeuse,

I hate you. You are stealing the spotlight on my face. I wish to incise and drain you, but I know I musn't. Please go away real soon.

Sincerely,

Your unwilling host.

Dear you my one and only

its been 2 years na tayo nag mamahalan
             sana humaba pa to ng humaba ng humaba hanggang hukay hahaba pa
             at hahaba pa at hahaba pa..

love

bajuy  :-*

dear you...

if i have only one friend left.. i want it to be you.. ;D

just me..

oi JUDE ako muna cheesy dito, bukas ka na  8)

dear PGG friends,

i missed all of you.

sincerely, ds.

PS. kuya monch, joke lang na personal thread ko ito, hehe ;)

Dear God,

Sana may tumawag na saken for a Job offer later this morning, I've been lonely for past few weeks thinking na ang hina ko at ang b0b0 kaya di ako makahanap ng trabahong pinapangarap ko. Sana mamaya may matanggap akong positive na balita,

sincerely,

your child