Kamusta Si PNOY?

Started by judE_Law, June 11, 2011, 11:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamusta naman ang Trabaho ni Pangulong Aquino sa Kasalukuyan?

Magaling
1 (4.8%)
Okay lang
5 (23.8%)
Lagpak
6 (28.6%)
Mag-resign na
2 (9.5%)
Walang Pakialam
1 (4.8%)
Bigyan pa ng Tsansa
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Quote from: judE_Law on August 14, 2011, 09:32:58 PM
State of the Wang-Bu! ;D

state of wang bu yung mga mamamayan would agree to have corruption in the country. Mas maigi pang mukhang abnormal o buwang ang presidente wag lang ang mga ginagawa sa taong bayan

Enough said. I think its clear already. I just hope Arroyos would be nailed to death because of their crimes. Mas matindi pa iyon kesa sa ginawa ng Ampatuans in my opinion.

"However, even President (Benigno) Aquino had personally admitted they have no solid evidence to pin down the Arroyos." ALL THESE ARE BUT FISHING EXPEDITIONS!

"They had already convicted the Arroyos before the eyes of the public. So even if the Supreme Court would order them to stop thei investigation in aid of prosecution, the damage would already be there," said Atty Raul Lambino Full Raul Raul L Lambino.

"And yet they claim this is not persecution. If this is not persecution and all they want is that justice is served as they claim it that way, then again, I ask them to file their cases in court. We will face them off," said the lawyer.

----------------------------------------------------------------

‎"Ang isang presidente, pagmakialam sa isang proseso sa hukuman, hindi na hustisya yon; benggansa yon. At oras na'ng isang presidente makialam sa prosecution, 'no, wala nang magagawa yang presidente na 'yan kasi 50% of the time nakatingin sa likod nya na 'wag din gawin sa kanya. Kaya dapat isantabi na natin yan, gamutin na natin ang mga sugat natin at pagkaisahin natin ang ating bansa. Masyado na'ng benggansa sa pulitika, yung bawian, eh. 'Tigil na natin yan. Wala na tayong panahon para dyan." -- Gilbert Teodoro, Sept. 16, 2009, Umagang Kay Ganda

as a normal citizen, I also want the culprits to be jailed kahit mayaman or naging presidente pa siya ng bansa. Ngayong wala na siya sa power, this is the right time to nail them isa isa. It takes a long time to do this, hinde mabilis ang proseso. May mga evidences, isa isa na nagsasalita ang mga maliliit na taong involved.

sabi nga ni Trillanes, palitan na si de Lima kasi siya lang ang weakest link sa administrasyon ni Pnoy para ituloy ang kaso ng mga Arroyos. siya ang nagiging tinik ng administrasyon.

Totoo ang presidente pag nakialam sa isang proseso sa hukuman hinde na hustisya iyon ganun ang ginawa ni GMA nung nakaupo pa siya bilang presidente. Hawak niya sa leeg ang buong hukuman  :D ;D

Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 15, 2011, 12:06:18 PM
as a normal citizen, I also want the culprits to be jailed kahit mayaman or naging presidente pa siya ng bansa. Ngayong wala na siya sa power, this is the right time to nail them isa isa. It takes a long time to do this, hinde mabilis ang proseso. May mga evidences, isa isa na nagsasalita ang mga maliliit na taong involved.

sabi nga ni Trillanes, palitan na si de Lima kasi siya lang ang weakest link sa administrasyon ni Pnoy para ituloy ang kaso ng mga Arroyos. siya ang nagiging tinik ng administrasyon.

Totoo ang presidente pag nakialam sa isang proseso sa hukuman hinde na hustisya iyon ganun ang ginawa ni GMA nung nakaupo pa siya bilang presidente. Hawak niya sa leeg ang buong hukuman  :D ;D

sensiya na ibabalik ko lang sayo ang tawa... ;D ;D
at ano ang tawag mo sa pagkakatalaga ni PNOY kay Supreme Court Associate Justice Conchita Carpio-Morales bilang bagong Ombudsman?

-------------------------------------

It's official: Morales new Ombudsman

President Aquino on Monday named retired Supreme Court Associate Justice Conchita Carpio-Morales as the new Ombudsman, boosting his administration's drive to file cases against "the corrupt and their accomplices."
Morales' possible appointment as Ombudsman was earlier opposed by former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, a subject of several corruption cases being built up by prosecutors.
Mr. Aquino announced Morales' appointment during his second State of the Nation Address (Sona) in the joint session of the Senate and the House of Representatives, drawing the most applause from the audience.
"When the new Ombudsman, former Supreme Court Justice Conchita Carpio-Morales, takes office, we will have an honest-to-goodness anticorruption office, not one that condones the corruption and abuses in government," the President said.
He was referring to former Ombudsman Merceditas Gutierrez, who resigned in April days before her impeachment trial at the Senate was to start.
Before Gutierrez resigned, President Aquino assailed her inability to file cases against officials of the past administration.
With Morales at the helm of the Office of the Ombudsman, Mr. Aquino said he expected "that this year, we will have filed our first major case against the corrupt and their accomplices."
"And these will be real cases, with strong evidence and clear testimonies, which will lead to the punishment of the guilty," he said.
No case if no evidence
Morales, 70, said she was "honored" by the appointment, but made it clear that she would not be pressured—even by Mr. Aquino—into filing cases against Arroyo unless evidence warranted it.
"I will not! I don't have that history of vindictiveness. I don't have that history of being a tool of anyone," she told reporters at the Batasan complex shortly after the President delivered his speech.
Asked how she would go about prosecuting Arroyo, she said: "I have always said we go by evidence. If there is probable cause, then we hale her to court. If there is none, we might as well dismiss the case."
Morales said she learned about her appointment only at around 3 p.m. or about an hour before the President delivered his Sona.
Before the formal announcement, she said she had been getting text messages speculating on her possible appointment. "But I was invited (to the Sona)," she said.
FVR, Erap
Former President Joseph Estrada and his predecessor, Fidel V. Ramos, welcomed Mr. Aquino's appointment of Morales as Ombudsman.
Ramos went out of his way to congratulate Morales. "It could not have gone to a better person with great wisdom and legal expertise. It's a very, very delicate job but ... we should always remember the right path," he told Morales, shaking her hand.
Morales is said to be a critic of former President Arroyo, but Justice Secretary Leila de Lima downplayed the possibility that it was a factor in her appointment.
Mr. Aquino earlier vowed to prosecute Arroyo and other officials allegedly involved in graft and corruption during her nine-year term.
"It's not the anti-Arroyo (image) per se. She has a high sense of independence. If you analyze her decisions, whether as ponente or dissenter, we can see through the high sense of independence that Justice Morales has," said De Lima, who admitted voting for Morales at the Judicial and Bar Council (JBC).
Age factor
Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago has expressed reservations about Morales' ability to handle cases at the Office of the Ombudsman because of her age.
"She's the best judge of herself," the senator said. "So many cases are filed at the Ombudsman and you have to have enough energy."
Told about Santiago's observation, Morales said: "She's entitled to her own opinion. I was wondering if they could measure my energy by my age. I told the JBC, which interviewed me, that if I was that old, the wellness results belied those charges against me."
Now that she had been formally appointed, Morales said she would "see to it that we will have a graft-free government." It was Morales who administered Mr. Aquino's oath of office on June 30 last year. Her appointment came more than a week before Aug. 4, the deadline for the position to be filled up. With a report from Cynthia D. Balana

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/30007/it%E2%80%99s-official-morales-new-ombudsman

I don't see any wrong in appointing Morales if she deserves to have that job. It's clear what she said, she will only file any case if it is with evidence. Hinde siya hawak ninuman, we will have a honest to goodness anti-corruption office in the Ombudsman now.

Hinde tulad ng mga nakaupo dati, hawak sa leeg at paa  ;D isang utos lang ni GMA tikom na ang bibig nila kahit deep inside mali ang pinag-gagawa ni GMa. There are so many issues na puro corruption lang. Sa Magat Dam issue lang, grabeng pangloloko ang ginawa ng administrasyon sa taong bayan. Maraming iba pa, if you're not convinced sa mga ganitong klaseng issues ng panloloko sa pinas, natutulog ka pa din sa ngayon  :D you need to wake up na kasi you're just keep denying the facts around you dahil you worship her  :D ;D

Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 16, 2011, 11:52:24 AM
I don't see any wrong in appointing Morales if she deserves to have that job. It's clear what she said, she will only file any case if it is with evidence. Hinde siya hawak ninuman, we will have a honest to goodness anti-corruption office in the Ombudsman now.

Hinde tulad ng mga nakaupo dati, hawak sa leeg at paa  ;D isang utos lang ni GMA tikom na ang bibig nila kahit deep inside mali ang pinag-gagawa ni GMa. There are so many issues na puro corruption lang. Sa Magat Dam issue lang, grabeng pangloloko ang ginawa ng administrasyon sa taong bayan. Maraming iba pa, if you're not convinced sa mga ganitong klaseng issues ng panloloko sa pinas, natutulog ka pa din sa ngayon  :D you need to wake up na kasi you're just keep denying the facts around you dahil you worship her  :D ;D

what facts? or WTF?
they can't even file a single case because they don't have an evidence.. kaya sino priniprisinta nila? mga pinatalsik na opisyal nung time ni arroyo?? these people have their own interest... sino natutulog? o baka nanaginip pa ang supporters ni aquino na nasa Marcos era pa tayo... gising!

everybody has its own opinion, so I respect yours since you're not convinced. It will not be finished by throwing back and forth. let's just put it that way.

Ang pwede lang natin gawin maghintay ng progress ng gagawin ng current administration sa mga issues laban sa Arroyos and I love waiting for that to come  :D.

Also, just dig on the Magat dam issue para malaman mo na ginisa tayo sa sariling mantika ng panloloko ng GMA administration.

Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 16, 2011, 04:33:53 PM
everybody has its own opinion, so I respect yours since you're not convinced. It will not be finished by throwing back and forth. let's just put it that way.

Ang pwede lang natin gawin maghintay ng progress ng gagawin ng current administration sa mga issues laban sa Arroyos and I love waiting for that to come  :D.

Also, just dig on the Magat dam issue para malaman mo na ginisa tayo sa sariling mantika ng panloloko ng GMA administration.

Magat Dam issue... are you willing to testify?  ;D

ka-date ni Paris Hilton.

The Heiress meet the Hairless

Quote from: judE_Law on August 16, 2011, 08:15:03 PM

no, just learn from that issue baka pwede niyo pa nga isama yan sa news niyo pandagdag sa Tv patrol  :D 

Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 17, 2011, 01:16:58 PM
Quote from: judE_Law on August 16, 2011, 08:15:03 PM

no, just learn from that issue baka pwede niyo pa nga isama yan sa news niyo pandagdag sa Tv patrol  :D 

oh well, another hearsay? i wonder what's taking PNOY too long to expose "Magat Dam Issue" ::)
ahh.. baka sa susunod na na State of the Wang2 niya... para may masabi ulit. ;D

Alam ko lahat ng issues ng previous administration ay iimbestigahan. Let's wait and see, isa isa na nga lumalabas ang baho ng dating administration, ok iyon kesa sa sabay sabay ilabas  ;D :D mas maganda mapagaralan ng husto kahit matagal

Quote from: pinoybrusko on August 17, 2011, 03:27:43 PM
Alam ko lahat ng issues ng previous administration ay iimbestigahan. Let's wait and see, isa isa na nga lumalabas ang baho ng dating administration, ok iyon kesa sa sabay sabay ilabas  ;D :D mas maganda mapagaralan ng husto kahit matagal

mapag-aralan ba kung pano isa-isang ipre-pressure yung mga tao na gawin yung bagay na hindi dapat gawin para lang maidiin ang previous admin? hehehe.... pathetic!

you should not think that way, lahat naman ng issues hinde lang sa previous administration ay may mga pressures. Pero evidence and thorough investigation would still prevail. I'm following the news on the TV. Kayo naman pumipili ng ibabalita sa taong bayan na manonood at kayo rin ang nagbibitaw ng mga exaggerated words  ;D