last movie you saw?

Started by angelo, January 27, 2009, 09:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hp6 and transformers II >.< sayang sa pera panuorin kaka disappoint ice age kea?  ;D

Actually sobrang weird ng Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.. there should have better scenes sana that they should have gotten from the book.. daming nafrustrate.. The audience are not getting old.. its just the artists.. parang di na pambata ibang scenes... hahaha.. though nasa book yung kay HP and Jenny.. pero yung kay Ron.. hahahaha too much naman :P :P

sa book bitin talaga ang Half Blood.. kaya ganun ending.. Would be better kung back to back sya sa Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows hahaha...

Quote from: Dumont on July 22, 2009, 10:28:44 AM
Actually sobrang weird ng Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.. there should have better scenes sana that they should have gotten from the book.. daming nafrustrate.. The audience are not getting old.. its just the artists.. parang di na pambata ibang scenes... hahaha.. though nasa book yung kay HP and Jenny.. pero yung kay Ron.. hahahaha too much naman :P :P

sa book bitin talaga ang Half Blood.. kaya ganun ending.. Would be better kung back to back sya sa Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows hahaha...

heheh disappoint talaga. dami ko nga rants sa movie review ko dun last week XD

ummmm Dumont, hindi Jenny ang pangalan, it's Ginny :)

Quote from: makotoken on July 22, 2009, 12:19:22 PM

For me, its not that disappointing as HP5. But i agree that many scenes were cut. And I think you won't really understand the movie unless you read the book. I enjoyed the love story part. I was really laughing. I hope they extended the movie. If LOTR fans can stay up to 3 hours, so as HP fans! lol

Quote from: † harry101 † on July 22, 2009, 09:35:33 PM
Quote from: makotoken on July 22, 2009, 12:19:22 PM

For me, its not that disappointing as HP5. But i agree that many scenes were cut. And I think you won't really understand the movie unless you read the book. I enjoyed the love story part. I was really laughing. I hope they extended the movie. If LOTR fans can stay up to 3 hours, so as HP fans! lol

No wonder, you chose Harry as your nick...

this year has been disappointing.

all expected blockbusters blow shiznit.

1. twilight
2. transformers
3. harry potter and the half blood prince

next flops:
1. GI JOE
2. Robocop

and possibly a lot more.

BACK ON TOPIC:

my sister's keeper. heavy drama and dragging but youd appreciate life. dont watch it if you hate drama. but i do watch telenovelas kaya ok na rin para sa akin.

Transformers II and HP6. inantok ako sa ibang parts ng HP6. hehe

Quote from: angelo on July 23, 2009, 06:10:56 PM

Do you think their definition of a good movie is changing? now its more on effects than the storyline.

@makotoken: thanks for the correction.  ;)

Quote from: angelo on July 23, 2009, 06:10:56 PM

1. twilight
2. transformers
3. harry potter and the half blood prince

next flops:
1. GI JOE
2. Robocop

and possibly a lot more.

serious ba'to? pati GI JOE and ROBOCOP  :o

sorry Dumont. its just my personal opinion. their trailers do not draw much attention. i dont know but ill still give it a chance. manonood pa rin ako. but ill have lower expectations.

@harry - well sometimes people downplay the creative mind of the director/script of the movie. we cant do anything about that. some are quite stupid blaming the movie having edited some scenes - hello, movie yan iba sa text but nobody realizes that. for me, just be consistent with the story plus have decent effects and nice delivery of lines, then its great. overall it can look great already. but im no expert here.

and to add to the list - angels and demons. but the suspense was terrific.

well, i'm waiting for pixars UP! right now. the trailer is cute...

Quote from: † harry101 † on July 27, 2009, 11:02:00 PM
well, i'm waiting for pixars UP! right now. the trailer is cute...

astig nga promotions nun.
will watch tomorrow night nung public enemies. nakahanap na ng movie-date. :D

Haha...that's nice... :)

Gusto ko ring mapanuod yang public enemies.....ganda ng character ni Johnny Depp...si Dilinger..

Harry Potter 6 with great disappointment.. :( madaming binago sa book, I hope that part 7 will be great.

Next in line
-G.I Joe

Anticipating
-ASTROBOY...this is the first cartoon series that i religiously followed when I was a kid. ;D

Last movie I saw (twice): The Proposal

Waiting (ang tagal na!) for: UP