Qos (Wifi)

Started by ijuander, March 22, 2013, 10:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
guys, pahelp nmn po.. cnu po marunong mag configure ng Qos na gan2??

IT people, or pldt customer service, kung cnu man marunong i-configure e2.pls reply.
tnx in advance..

panu mapupunta sa unit q ung 1st priority??
i mean, sakin lhat mpunta ung bandwidth.. haha

Quote from: ijuander on March 22, 2013, 10:48:28 PM

I would like to help you. let me know when you'll be available so we can do remote access on your computer and ill configure it for you.
KC if you'll be using the QOS you  need to set you computer and router on static IP para hindi mawal yung settings. Ilalagay din yung MAC address  ng pc/phone/tablet para priority cxa sa bandwith

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 22, 2013, 11:11:06 PM
Quote from: ijuander on March 22, 2013, 10:48:28 PM

I would like to help you. let me know when you'll be available so we can do remote access on your computer and ill configure it for you.
KC if you'll be using the QOS you  need to set you computer and router on static IP para hindi mawal yung settings. Ilalagay din yung MAC address  ng pc/phone/tablet para priority cxa sa bandwith

sna kapitbahay n lng kita..haha
bukas ng gabi, i'll be ol..
mac address at static ip lng b kelangan?? anu ung "MASK", "PORT RANGE", "IPP", etc,.,.,.??????

Port range means you'll be opening certain ports for faster data transfer. example. If you use skype or any softphone app, port 5060 and 10000 to 20000 should be open.

For typical FTP port 8080

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 22, 2013, 11:54:45 PM
Port range means you'll be opening certain ports for faster data transfer. example. If you use skype or any softphone app, port 5060 and 10000 to 20000 should be open.

For typical FTP port 8080

so, every app n ggmitin kelangan bagu baguhin ung port range??
anyway, first things first, anu una kelangan q gwin..?