Sometimes your dream GF and your loyal BFF can make you go "WTF!?"

Started by Damian_St.James, July 05, 2011, 03:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What happens when your best friend is your ultimate rival to romance? Anybody experienced this? Share it man...

Of course. The story is like..

Girl  = 2 timer
BFF = 2 timer
Me = 1 timer

^ So I drop the relationship. pero nasabe q nmn ung mga dpat kong sabihn.. Kung sa bgay eh mejo half-half nmn aq dun sa gurl since other than 2 timer xa eh she smokes and drinks a lot. And has cancer.

Quote from: Damian_St.James on July 05, 2011, 03:05:42 PM
What happens when your best friend is your ultimate rival to romance? Anybody experienced this? Share it man...

in this case, dalawa lang iyan, baka mawala ang friendship niyo ng BFF mo or you'll give way for your friendship not to last with your BFF.

on a second thought, depende din kung sino ang magugustuhan sa inyong dalawa ng girl. If siya, then you must give way to preserve the friendship, pero pag ikaw, iyan ang crucial, is your BFF willing to give way or not? then you decide

Quote from: pinoybrusko on July 06, 2011, 03:29:59 PM

in this case, dalawa lang iyan, baka mawala ang friendship niyo ng BFF mo or you'll give way for your friendship not to last with your BFF.

on a second thought, depende din kung sino ang magugustuhan sa inyong dalawa ng girl. If siya, then you must give way to preserve the friendship, pero pag ikaw, iyan ang crucial, is your BFF willing to give way or not? then you decide
I agree. Tama yun... play fair na lang. May the best man win.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 06, 2011, 08:24:27 AM

Girl  = 2 timer
BFF = 2 timer
Me = 1 timer

^ So I drop the relationship. pero nasabe q nmn ung mga dpat kong sabihn.. Kung sa bgay eh mejo half-half nmn aq dun sa gurl since other than 2 timer xa eh she smokes and drinks a lot. And has cancer.

At least you were the bigger man. Ang lungkot nman, may CA siya? Tpos nagsosmoke pa rin?

Quote from: Damian_St.James on July 06, 2011, 07:52:19 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on July 06, 2011, 08:24:27 AM

Girl  = 2 timer
BFF = 2 timer
Me = 1 timer

At least you were the bigger man. Ang lungkot nman, may CA siya? Tpos nagsosmoke pa rin?

hnde nya kyang magstop eh.. nakaka-ilan dn xa per day.. anyway, she;s part of the past na.. hehe.

selos lang iyan, move on ka na