Is it Possible to have TRUE Friends here at PGG?

Started by judE_Law, August 05, 2011, 08:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I used to be an active forumer sa ibang site, same time when PGGf was still very active. I joined EBs and eventually became real life friends with some of the people in the forums.
I used to be active in the blogosphere as well. Same story, some of the people I met online are now friends in real life.
So to answer your question, thread starter, yes. It's possible. Basta you both commit to being friends. Being friends online and sharing stories online is one step closer to having a friend "offline."

Hay sana we can get real friends in life here.

Quote from: den0saur on August 15, 2017, 05:16:37 PM
I used to be an active forumer sa ibang site, same time when PGGf was still very active. I joined EBs and eventually became real life friends with some of the people in the forums.
I used to be active in the blogosphere as well. Same story, some of the people I met online are now friends in real life.
So to answer your question, thread starter, yes. It's possible. Basta you both commit to being friends. Being friends online and sharing stories online is one step closer to having a friend "offline."

mabuti. sa akin, i don't believe sa ganyang concept. haha online friends, online friends lang talaga. di offline friends. haha awkward makipag-feeling close sa mga online friends. hahaha

^try mo lang sir. right now, socialization occurs online so go lang

Dami kayang naging close friends ko dito sa pgg in real life, pero galit sa akin yung isa 3 months nako di kinakausap ayaw ko daw kasi siya tulungan palevel sa ragnarok lol

Quote from: chris_davao on October 15, 2017, 08:29:11 AM
Quote from: den0saur on August 15, 2017, 05:16:37 PM

mabuti. sa akin, i don't believe sa ganyang concept. haha online friends, online friends lang talaga. di offline friends. haha awkward makipag-feeling close sa mga online friends. hahaha

Ang ibig kong sabihin naman dito is, if you get to be good friends with a person online, it's very likely that you will be good friends in real life. Pero yun nga it will depend on how both of you will accept each other including yung expectations nyo sa isa't isa. Basta ganun. Some of the friends I met online and offline are still here, pero yung iba din naman ay wala na akong balita. Nasa inyo na yun if you both choose to stay "friends."

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app

Ako still looking here. Pero karamihan they remain as online friends or online acquaintances lang

pgg sa mimosa, hayan oh kaya posible, pwera lang isa kaaway ko na isa diyan lol

meetup meetup [emoji7][emoji23]
sana meron this year!

Oo nga. Dito sa south. Hahaha. As in south luzon.

Sinong dyan yung kaaway mo na serpeps? Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Pinoy Guy Guide mobile app