Taal Vista Hotel

Started by Chris, August 14, 2011, 11:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
anyone been here? is it nice?

Hi Chris,

This hotel used to be way nicer 5 years ago. It's a prime spot to have a good view of Taal lake, and the hotel was maintained properly.

However, it has deteriorated much as of today. Rooms are old, and insects are very common evading the room, eventhough the windows are closed (they manage to sneak in through corridors, etc).

Planning of having an overnight stay here?

Yup, I'm planning. oks pa ba? Kailan ka huling pumunta?

Last overnight stay was April of last year. After that, no intentions of having another overnight stay there :)

If I may suggest, try to look for other places, especially if you want to have a relaxing and stress-free stay. Try to check Summit Ridge (directly across Taal Vista), Lee Boutique Hotel, The Lake Hotel, T-House)

^^thanks.

What do you suggest among the three below? :)

Summit Ridge (directly across Taal Vista), Lee Boutique Hotel, The Lake Hotel, T-House

sa tagaytay highlands mas maganda pa hehe pero kelangan dun member or guest ka.

for me kasi di na ganun kaganda taal vista hotel

Quote from: Chris on August 15, 2011, 06:50:54 PM
^^thanks.

What do you suggest among the three below? :)

Summit Ridge (directly across Taal Vista), Lee Boutique Hotel, The Lake Hotel, T-House

For the ultimate in relaxation, T-House.
If you want to be near the restaurant row (eg. leslie's, cliffhouse, etc), the rest of the group.

If you want a hotel which has a supermarket, restaurants, coffee stores below, Summit Ridge :)

Just a tip, some of these hotels have rainy days promo (eg, heavily discounted rates for checking in between Sundays - Thursdays). Also, they have good packages, eg. massage for 2 in addition to the room accommodation and breakfast.

Hope this helps :)

Club Balai Isabel, the best!

thanks for the tips guys!