Win a Gillette Mach 3 shaver, bracelet or cellphone load!

Started by Chris, March 01, 2009, 01:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
PGG celebrated its 2nd year anniversary last February 24. To celebrate the occasion, I'm giving away a few prizes to loyal PGG readers.

To find out what these prizes are and how to join, click the link below and read on:

http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2009/03/win-a-gillette-mach-3-shaver-bracelet-or-cellphone-load.html

Thanks everyone! Keep reading PGG and keep posting at the forums  8)

happy anniv to PGG!! :D

more power and more articles - more fun! :D

HAPPY 2ND YEAR ANNIVERSARY PINOY GUY GUIDE !!!

Happy           Anniversary                             PGG
To: Bossing Chris

Thank you for this blog which is very useful to us, for your avid readers and members. This forum is not only a typical blog or forum in this very big world of WWW , but this  is the kind of blog which gives information to the readers about so many things. Aside from that, ONE thing that makes this blog a very good one IT BUILDS FRIENDSHIP, to each forum members from  different walks of life. Im very happy when I was searching for fashion style website for men way back September 2008, I was really amazed with the topics being posted in the forum because its very helpful to me- VERY PINOY STYLE- which is what Im looking for that time, but later on I go beyond my purpose...I found new FRIENDS whom I never meet hopefully soon....

To all my PGGFriends and future PGGF members (-GUESTs-) lets make this blog like our own ( what I mean to say is  ALAGAAN natin ang nasimulan ni Bossing Chris )

( Para akong nanalo sa Oscars, Best Member Category sa haba ng speech ko hehhee)

Thank You Very Much !!!

-Jon  :D

wow! thanks for choosing me as one of the winners. this is totally unexpected considering na bago lang ako. thanks, chris, for appreciating my posts.

Happy anniversary PGG! woot woot ;D!

thanks.. di ko inexpect na mananalo ako.. nakalimutan ko nga na may contest pala eh.. wahaha! :D

that's right! i never imagined that i was part of the contest. i really thought it was for newbies to encourage them to further our discussions here.

Thanks for all the trust Chris!

keep up the good work, happy anniversary!
May international recognition come your way soon! We know and we believe... :)

wala na ko masabi kundi Thanks kuya Chris and Happy 2nd year Anniversary..

nakakatuwa un sinabi mo dun sa PGG hehe.. the Night Shifter.. hehe..

Thanks again and more power!

Quote from: -marfz- on March 16, 2009, 10:24:39 PM
wala na ko masabi kundi Thanks kuya Chris and Happy 2nd year Anniversary..

nakakatuwa un sinabi mo dun sa PGG hehe.. the Night Shifter.. hehe..

Thanks again and more power!

haha. thanks

guys, send me your info so that I could send the prizes this coming weekend

ok na po..  ;D

company email add un gamit ko kasi un lang pede ko gamitin e..  ;D

I started to send the prizes yesterday. Kindly wait for it in the succeeding days. Thanks everyone!

Quote from: Chris on March 23, 2009, 11:47:18 PM
I started to send the prizes yesterday. Kindly wait for it in the succeeding days. Thanks everyone!

yehey.. yeepee... can't wait.. :D