Man+Man =Gay?

Started by Damian_St.James, October 07, 2011, 03:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on December 14, 2011, 04:18:27 PM
totoo ba na ang magkarelasyon na eh si Papa P at si Mark Bautista?

ctan, friend mo si Mark, what can you say bout him?

ctan, as in friend mo si mark.

gusto ko siya, magaling syang kumanta.

if sila ni piolo, okay lang. im happy for both of them.

live loud. act proud.

world peace.

actually, hindi naman napag-uusapan yung ganyan pag nagkikita kita kami. :-) hehehe. safe answer. :-)

Quote from: Jon on December 26, 2011, 01:54:36 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on December 14, 2011, 04:18:27 PM
totoo ba na ang magkarelasyon na eh si Papa P at si Mark Bautista?

ctan, friend mo si Mark, what can you say bout him?

ctan, as in friend mo si mark.

gusto ko siya, magaling syang kumanta.

if sila ni piolo, okay lang. im happy for both of them.

live loud. act proud.

world peace.

jon, at me pic pa sila! musta naman.

Quote from: ctan on December 28, 2011, 03:07:45 PM
actually, hindi naman napag-uusapan yung ganyan pag nagkikita kita kami. :-) hehehe. safe answer. :-)

^Hahaha! Ang ackward nmn kase na pg-usapan nila yun. Xempre, mejo sensitive n topic un.,

Quote from: Damian_St.James on October 07, 2011, 03:54:40 PM
Pag two women nagmake-out, almost everybody finds it hot. Tsaka may credit sila na nageexperiment o ngeexplore lang daw sila, but it doesn't mean they're gay. Pero bkit pag men na ang nagtry magmake-out sa kapawa lalaki, automatically gay na agad ang binabrand sa knila?

i really also find it weird and unfair that when 2 girls make out, it's "socially" acceptable. and when we see 2 men make out, it's not. maybe it has something to do with how, we Filipinos, were brought up. we live in a very patriarchal society wherein men should be strong, and all that shiz. but i guess, it's about time that we change our paradigm. not that i am promoting men to make out with men, or even women to make out with women, but my point is we're all humans. humans feel. and feelings are things that we cannot fake. if you want to do it, no one's stopping you. if you don't, no one's forcing you. again, i guess, more important than whatever we learned and how we were brought up, the lesson that we need to learn is RESPECT... and come on, we're not in the 1800's anymore.

my two cents.

there is nothing wrong if they are being 'branded' gay/lesbian

its their thing the ones that needs checking is society since society instigated that being gay/lesbian is a curse and and evil thing.

its who they are so in our own way lets stop giving them brand names labeling them. being gay/lesbian is not a tag its their personality. right on mah friend respect will give peace  ;)

No matter how indignant we are in blaming society for its ills, such as the stereotypical mockery it besets, in the end, we are to be pliant but principled... not until its people, in all unity, start to define what is that should be.

I admire straight guys who are very secure with their sexuality that they can hold another guy's hand in public just to see how the public would react. Lalo na kung parehas brusko :)

HHWWPSSP :)