Rejection

Started by ctan, November 07, 2011, 12:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
mali ba maging too much sa pagtrust? :-D hehehe!

Quote from: ctan on November 07, 2011, 12:18:14 PM
mali ba maging too much sa pagtrust? :-D hehehe!
[/quote

ewan ko doc. magiging biased ang sagot ko. cynic ako eh :)

hahaha. it's good that you scrutinize things. pero baka maging hindrance yan to achieving life at it's fullness. kumbaga, instead of going to the mountain top and see the beauty of the world, you might be limited to the foot of the mountain and gaze at what's just there. :-)

Quote from: ctan on November 07, 2011, 12:38:04 PM
hahaha. it's good that you scrutinize things. pero baka maging hindrance yan to achieving life at it's fullness. kumbaga, instead of going to the mountain top and see the beauty of the world, you might be limited to the foot of the mountain and gaze at what's just there. :-)

no, i'm not drop-dead cynical. like most filipinos, i am one of the stereotypical guys. though once you broke that stereotype i'll have to shun that cynicism. i would like to believe that everything is great and everyone is good but i'll have to search the reasons behind it.

maganda yan pong! :-)

Quote from: ctan on November 07, 2011, 12:48:42 PM
maganda yan pong! :-)

yeah right, good thing, you can speak our native language. :D

hahaha! oo naman. gusto mo bisaya pa. :-p

I was first year college that time, ako and yung best friend ko nag audition for concert chorus, eh nung highschool kami ako lagi soloist siya one of the members of the choir lang tapos nung pinost na sa bulletin board yung mga nakapasok sa concert chorus wala yung pangalan ko pero siya andun huhuhu :( di kasi ako marunong ng note catching :(

After that I stopped singing na huhuhu :(

Ayaw ko na talaga maalala yun si doc kasi gumawa pa ng ganitong topic hayan tuloy :(

may naalala ako..

isa sa mga rejection moments ko ay sa shell gourami challenge.
series yun of there rounds of 'test'. sa last , feeling ko sobrang walang sense ang sinabi ko.
ang scenario kasi is kunwari ikaw yung CEO ng company. you'll be handed around 2-inch thick
of random papers/memos/reports. you are given 20 minutes yata to browse/read whatever.

then , sa actual interview, may two people na kunwari VP ng isang department na prinopropose na
ididissolve na, saka compant president. tapos ayun, tatanungin ka kung ano ang opinion mo
regarding the dissolution of that non-profiting department.

feeling ko palpak ako. haha.

tapos, after a week, pinadalhan ako ng letter sa bahay.
sabi, "we are sorry to inform you that you have not been accepted. no need to re-apply anymore"

ouch mail. haha.

rejection - means that a thing or a person is not meant for you..so move on..something better awaits you!..

ex. this is from my personal experience

3 years ago..i've always wanted to work for Philippine Airlines..i did everything,i did my best,i prayed so hard..pero nareject ako..and sobrang sama ng loob ko kasi tingin ko ok naman lahat..yung interview ko,yung resume ko and all that..so di ko maintindihan kung bakit di ako natanggap..

until mapanuod ko sa news recently at siguro alam nyo rin lahat..na halos lahat ng PAL employees tinanggal sa trabaho..and then i realized, i was lucky or even blessed pala na hindi ako natanggap nung time na yun dahil kung natanggap ako malamang isa ako sa mga walang trabaho ngayon.

so everything happens for a reason..so let's just accept whatever comes into our way.. and if we can do something to make it better then go for it..

been rejected a lot of times pero I don't dwell on it...rather, I change my perspective of the situation to be positive..in a way a challenge for me to become better

^ vir: good thing you didn't pursue a career in PAL, otherwise, you'll just be one of those underpaid employees who squeal on TV -- though it's just another story 'cause you don't stand at an altitude of 25,000 feet and paid below par. you're right - there's always something better in store for you so don't push your luck too hard, and too far :)

^ hi ram! we're on the same league. we don't have to dwell on our rejections 'cause we can't go forward if we did. that's a good start-up for the morning.

siguro just to finish my thoughts on these,
as long as I was given the reason for my rejection, whatever type of rejection it may be,
I will be able to move past it. I need to know what is wrong /lacking/missing for me
to take a step towards acceptance.

I think all the things that happen in our lives have a purpose, a lesson from which we should learn.
Self introspection would be easier if we are given the reason for our rejection.

case closed, ;)

good morning.

Mag isip kung ano ang pinaka effective na paraan para ma lapasan mo ung stage na un. pag naka move on kana, ayun magagawa mo din ung gusto mo.

When it comes to rejection, i think i am acting immature. Thinking thing over and over and over again even though it happen already. Thinking 'ifs' in ourself. If ever i've done this i am not rejected, if ever if ever unending..

But i bet most of us is like that..

Rejection from family is the most painful i think, but the most common is rejection from friends.

Rejection from friend undeniably hurts to the bone. Broke :(