BUHAY CALL CENTER

Started by jazaustria, November 08, 2011, 12:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I was also wondering if they released a chart that would show the number of people who got tested for the first time on a yealy basis.

Quote from: Lanchie on March 27, 2013, 05:53:12 AM
I was also wondering if they released a chart that would show the number of people who got tested for the first time on a yealy basis.
I'm sure meron nyan sa RITM or San Lazaro.

Quote from: carpediem on March 27, 2013, 12:33:46 AM
I was supposed to troll and say that there is a correlation between the call center boom and the increase of HIV incidence
And what stopped you?
I'm guessing Lanchie lol

nakakatakot na mag'apply..haha

Double paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

MANILA, Philippines - Though more gay and bisexual call center workers are getting infected with HIV due to unprotected sex, according to a study by the Philippine General Hospital (PGH), health experts say there is inconclusive data to prove that call centers are "breeding grounds" of HIV.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/lifestyle/02/09/10/no-link-between-call-centers-and-hiv-spread

Main reason why we were identified as the top industry with highest HIV cases is because of the medical exams and APE that is required every year for a BPO employee.  Madami din third sex in BPO companies hence the shoot up in HIV cases.

Quote from: Zhtl on April 03, 2013, 05:50:55 PM
Main reason why we were identified as the top industry with highest HIV cases is because of the medical exams and APE that is required every year for a BPO employee.  Madami din third sex in BPO companies hence the shoot up in HIV cases.

hmm.. yearly din nmn ako.. pero tama ka, madaming bakla sa call center.

ask lang.. anung role ng TSR sa call center?

Quote from: jelo kid on April 03, 2013, 08:26:22 PM
ask lang.. anung role ng TSR sa call center?

TSR - are Technical Support Representatives handling technical support accounts such as DSL connection, cable and telco companies etc.

humahawak dn po ba yan ng telepono?hehe

Quote from: jelo kid on April 03, 2013, 10:54:33 PM
humahawak dn po ba yan ng telepono?hehe

Hindi naman naka-headset sila e :) for most of the accounts I know tech account and lenient in terms of AHT.