Travel

Started by Dong-U, December 05, 2011, 11:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Sino mahilig magtravel dito? Locally or Abroad?

Ako mahilig ako magtravel. Magandang experience ang makita ang ibang kultura esp abroad. Marerealize mo din nasa sana kasingganda ng Pilipinas ang bansang napuntahan mo.

aq ngttravel/.. pro hinide xa trval ng tamad..

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on December 12, 2011, 08:46:00 AM
aq ngttravel/.. pro hinide xa trval ng tamad..

paano ba yung travel na tamad?

^ung tatambay-tambay lang.. uupo ng matgal habng me hawak na Ipad.. tpos magtataxi kase ayaw magka-ugat ang paa, tapos panay retouch,. kalalaking tao pa naman..

Pag travel kase eh adventure yan.. dpat gala ka. at hinde mo dpat i-aasa sa ibang tao ung mga bgay n pwede nmang ikaw n ang gumawa. saves ur money pa.

Hi Dong U!
Meron na atang ganitong thread. You may refer na lang dun sa thread na yun.
Thanks!  :)

Have you traveled alone? Thinking of traveling alone but would that make the tour boring? Friends cant accommodate me.

I've done quite a few solo trips. Been to Baguio, Sagada, Bohol, Cebu, Pagudpud, Camiguin, Boracay, Iloilo, Bacolod, and Guimaras all by myself. Lots of people do it. Go try it. It's a good way to test your mettle. Yun nga lang, solo travel means you'll have to pay for expenses all by yourself. If you travel with friends kasi di ba share naman kayo sa bayad sa hotel, sa transpo (e.g. boat, taxi, shuttle service). So solo travel can be more expensive. But it's a very fulfilling experience. Pero kung gusto mo mas organized and para di masyado boring gaya ng sabi mo, maybe you try joining tour groups muna. Travel with strangers.   It's a surefire way of making new friends and it's somehow a bit more economical.  Have you heard of Travel Factor and Wow Trippers? Check mo websites nila. http://wowtrippers.com/
http://thetravelfactor.wordpress.com/.   Sama ka na lang sa mga byahe nila.

^ thanks for your words. I'll try to check the websites you've provided. I'm interested to go to Caramoan. I've heard its as good as Boracay. I wasnt able to relax when I went to Boracay since the beach is too cluttered, and people walk here and there. I spend most of my summer in my lolo's beach house in Darigaios, but I got very used to the place and it doesnt wow me anymore.

i like travelling pero di madalas kasi need paghandaan.

been local tourist spots pa lang and this march sa coron kami but we are also planning to go to genting island, kl hopefully this 2nd quarte ng '12.

kung pensionado lang ako siguro every weekend may travel ako  :D

^oh yeah, Caramoan is absolutely beautiful! I went there with some friends 3 years ago.  But I wouldn't compare it to Boracay. I'd say i'ts more like Coron.  If in Boracay naman and you want to relax, avoid white beach. Try looking for a hotel near Bulabog beach.  

^ you really are a travel freak  :D.

pa out of town naman ang PGG instead of EB hehehe ;)

Been to Baguio last week. Nagmotmot lang ako.

Time: 11 hours from Manila to Baguio
Gasoline: less than P250