A MATTER OF FAITH

Started by joshgroban, January 10, 2012, 09:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Remember not the sins of my youth and my transgressions; *
     remember me according to your love
     and for the sake of your goodness, O LORD.

Psalm 25 : 6

""Live with intention. Walk to the edge.
Listen hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon. Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Appreciate your friends.
Continue to learn. Do what you love."

~ Mary Anne Radmacher ~

"We have a most experienced pilot at the helm of our vessel, Jesus Christ, who will conduct us safe into the haven of salvation, if our sluggishness does not cause our own ruin." — St. Syncletica

Quote from: dansantos44 on July 01, 2012, 06:59:51 PM
Quote from: jelo kid on May 29, 2012, 05:51:37 AM
Quote from: joshgroban on May 29, 2012, 12:12:59 AM
just have the rekindling spirit seminar ngayong pentecost and my speaking in tongues was strengthened...
wow!
bihira nalang ang nkakapag-speaking in tongues sa panahon ngaun..
try to attend some retreat or gatherings of born again christians mababaliw k s mga maririnig mo s sobrang dami ng speaking in tongues... nkakakilabot and at the same time nkakabless... kakaexperience q lng nung last n umatend aq ng campus harvest ng history makers...
Wow bro! You're blessed na naramdaman mo yon and you felt the Holy Spirit of the Lord

Mark 6:50   "for they all saw him, and were troubled. But he straightway spake with them, and saith unto them, Be of good cheer: it is I; be not afraid. "

Kuya monch ano pong version ng Bible mo?

"..he who loves me will be loved by my father and I too will love him and show myself to him."

1 John 14:21

Quote from: toperyo on February 02, 2013, 04:17:29 PM

usually nasb kasi yun yung sa church e... pero pag nagbabasa ko ng article dito sa internet it doesnt matter naman as long as the essence is there...

Isaiah 9:4 says, "He shall break the yoke of their burden."

Quote from: joshgroban on February 04, 2013, 08:59:39 AM
Quote from: toperyo on February 02, 2013, 04:17:29 PM

usually nasb kasi yun yung sa church e... pero pag nagbabasa ko ng article dito sa internet it doesnt matter naman as long as the essence is there...
buti gets mo yung KJV?

may pdf ako ng KJV Bible..di ko pa nababasa..may protestant ba dito? paano ba magpaconvert from catholic to protestant? gusto ko e

bakit gusto mo magPA'convert?

yung ibang turo ng katoliko taliwas sa Bible