Why do people come and go?

Started by jazaustria, January 19, 2012, 10:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
^masyadong vague ang explantn.

marami kasing explanation talaga...wala namang mali o tama

Why do people come and go?

Because it is meant to end.

people grow and change is inevitable

Isa sa pinaka malungkot na katotohanan. Ako takot din ako maiwan ng kahit sinong mahal ko. Pero ganun talaga. Ang masakit kapag may nakilala silang bago at nag-click sila, I am out of their picture na unless they'll need me or may problem sila.

^ Medyo possessive pero takot din ako sa ganun  :'(

Minsan kasi kapag nag cross paths ang dalawang tao... There will be a time na maghihiwalay din sila. Pero that's the most hurtful and the most difficult to bear. Ako, I'm always there if someone needs me and willing din akong ma iwan if they'll decide to leave me.

Quote from: superosmdummi on August 20, 2013, 09:31:23 PM
Minsan kasi kapag nag cross paths ang dalawang tao... There will be a time na maghihiwalay din sila. Pero that's the most hurtful and the most difficult to bear. Ako, I'm always there if someone needs me and willing din akong ma iwan if they'll decide to leave me.
Hahaha. same here. I remember, may 2 akong friends, ngayon may tampuhan sila, yung isa nag-o-open up sa akin ng problems nila ngayon, tapos yung isa naman nakakasama ko na, although di nya pa nakukwento ang pinag-awayan nila. But sinabi ko sa kanila, masaya ako kasi napapansin nila ako. And yung sinabi mo na ito, sinabi ko rin iyon sa isa kong friend kasi pakiramdam ko kapag may bago siyang nakakasama I am out of their picture na and nararamdaman ko ang pagka-ilang kapag kasama ko sila ng iba kong friends kasi parang nale-left out ako. Sabi ko masakit, pero tanggap ko iyon and willing naman ako maghintay at nandito ako lagi kapag kailangan nila ako. Just like kung ano ang nangyayari dun sa dalawa kong friends ngayon. hahaha. arti lang. Pero Emo talaga ako pagdating sa ganyan. Ayoko ng iniiwan ako, maski iwanan lang ako sa lunch break or sa uwian nagtatampo nga ako eh. hahaha.

napansin ko a lot of friends come and go especially right after college.

you meet new people and you lose contact with your highschool/college friends.

the weird thing about it, is kapag nag reunion kayo, you'd realize that magkakaiba na kayo ng interest. they changed, and so did you.

Quote from: Chris on August 21, 2013, 09:13:04 AM

the weird thing about it, is kapag nag reunion kayo, you'd realize that magkakaiba na kayo ng interest. they changed, and so did you.
tama...hahaha

I agree.. but flipping the coin, there are a few friends though that really stick around. those are your really true friends. i have a few good friends back in grade school, and we are still connected though we are now living in different places due to our work. we rarely meet but we take time each year to catch-up... we may now have different interests and priorities, but when we meet, i guess the bond that we have shared and developed trumps over the years that we were off the grid with each other.

so people really do come and go, but there are some who remain.  :)

Quote from: stingRAY on August 21, 2013, 10:30:53 AM

I agree.. but flipping the coin, there are a few friends though that really stick around. those are your really true friends. i have a few good friends back in grade school, and we are still connected though we are now living in different places due to our work. we rarely meet but we take time each year to catch-up... we may now have different interests and priorities, but when we meet, i guess the bond that we have shared and developed trumps over the years that we were off the grid with each other.

so people really do come and go, but there are some who remain.  :)
so true. I agree with that.

Nagkita kami ng isa kong friend last night (We watched "The Conjuring").
And napag-usapan namin ang bagay na related sa thread na ito.
Sabi nga nya, people come and go, at may dadating at dadating na kapalit ng mga umalis sa buhay mo. Ginawa pa nyang example yung pagkakakilala namin, sabi nga nya, di naman kami magkakilala nung una pero naging friends kami. He inculcated into my mind na wag mabahala kapag may mga taong nawawala sa buhay natin, be sad, pero move on din pag may time, kasi may bagong tao na dadating at pupunan nila yung space na na-vacate ng mga umalis. hahaha...

People come and go because we come and we go.

If all people stay where they are, then, in a near absolute sense, no one will come and no one will go.
That is not only in the literal sense. There is so much movement in our lives, and we can't help but move on, be it from our current job to a better one, from high school to college, college to work, from being single to getting married, and the list could go for miles. As we venture into new things, new people will come, and the people we left behind will see us as the 'person who goes'.

One can argue that there are people who we leave behind, or who left us behind , but the bond still stays. Yes, those situations exist, but they are rare, even from people who we have been very close with. Moving on is a natural progression of life, and with this are the people we leave, or the new people we come across with.