Why do people come and go?

Started by jazaustria, January 19, 2012, 10:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: vortex on August 22, 2013, 08:45:59 AM
Nagkita kami ng isa kong friend last night (We watched "The Conjuring").
And napag-usapan namin ang bagay na related sa thread na ito.
Sabi nga nya, people come and go, at may dadating at dadating na kapalit ng mga umalis sa buhay mo. Ginawa pa nyang example yung pagkakakilala namin, sabi nga nya, di naman kami magkakilala nung una pero naging friends kami. He inculcated into my mind na wag mabahala kapag may mga taong nawawala sa buhay natin, be sad, pero move on din pag may time, kasi may bagong tao na dadating at pupunan nila yung space na na-vacate ng mga umalis. hahaha...

You can always find a demon or spirit to latch into you. they wont leave like we humans do..

demon talaga... sakin since change is inevitable ...kasama talaga dyan ang pag come and go ng mga tao sa paligid... but sabi nga nung iba ... life goes on and always be the better person after ech separation...minsan naman distance lang din ang naglalayo satin...

Quote from: joshgroban on September 13, 2013, 08:05:17 AM
demon talaga... sakin since change is inevitable ...kasama talaga dyan ang pag come and go ng mga tao sa paligid... but sabi nga nung iba ... life goes on and always be the better person after ech separation...minsan naman distance lang din ang naglalayo satin...
Tomoh!

Why do people come and go?

thats life!

Quote from: darkstar13 on August 22, 2013, 10:45:28 AM
People come and go because we come and we go.

If all people stay where they are, then, in a near absolute sense, no one will come and no one will go.
That is not only in the literal sense. There is so much movement in our lives, and we can't help but move on, be it from our current job to a better one, from high school to college, college to work, from being single to getting married, and the list could go for miles. As we venture into new things, new people will come, and the people we left behind will see us as the 'person who goes'.

One can argue that there are people who we leave behind, or who left us behind , but the bond still stays. Yes, those situations exist, but they are rare, even from people who we have been very close with. Moving on is a natural progression of life, and with this are the people we leave, or the new people we come across with.

Intellectually said.. approved  :)

Pahabol lang: Nung nabasa ko ito, nalungkot ako bigla.  :(

... suddenly all the memories came rushing back.. :( they come and go indeed...

Quote from: TAP02 on December 10, 2014, 01:09:50 PM
... suddenly all the memories came rushing back.. :( they come and go indeed...

Sorry to say this, ngte-teary eyes ako sa mga sinabi nila. Haha

meron lang ninja na naghihiwa ng sibuyas sa tabi mo.

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever" - winnie the pooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVx3mH2G1_s

Quote from: Peps on December 11, 2014, 08:54:25 PM
"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever" - winnie the pooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVx3mH2G1_s

:(

They just have to. Either to find their own happiness or to make you realize it's for your own good.

Quote from: rye273896 on December 22, 2014, 06:40:02 AM
They just have to. Either to find their own happiness or to make you realize it's for your own good.

:(

Sad but true.