Why do people come and go?

Started by jazaustria, January 19, 2012, 10:10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

at nagkakagulo na nga hahaha

mukhang lahat ng puntahan natin thread puro out of topic

lagot nakamonitor pa naman ata si boss chris nyahaha  :o

OT - kaya naman may mga taong umaalis sa buhay natin dahil na rin sa minsan tayo ang nagiging dahilan ng pag alis nila.

di ba?

parang kanta lang yan...why do people cry when they hear the word goodbye in a love song... wahahaha

tinatanong lang naman usually tanong na to pag yung taong dumating at umalis (or nawala) sayo ay gusto mo or mahalaga sayo. tanungin kita ngayon, tingin mo ba sapat ang ginawa mo or pinakita mo sa mga taong umalis na sa buhay mo  para manatili sila sayo?  ugh. drama lang. pota!

Shet pinariringgan moko kap  :P nyahahaha

^isa ka sa dahilan kaya nawala ako ng matagal sa pgg. sisirain mo pa pagbabalik ko. manahimik ka nga. lol.

Grabe may negative karma na agad ako :(

totoo ba itong nakikita ko? nagbabalik si kap sa forum? hehehe! inapplaud kita! lol!

let's smite peps! lol!

hanggang dito pla sa social lounge may kurutan din..hahaha..

tingin ko most of the time, it's up to us if we will let a person go..minsan kasi di naman nila intensyon umalis at baka tayo yung di nakikipagcommunicate o hindi gumagawa ng effort  to see them..maliban nlng kung despite all your efforts to keep in touch eh dedma lng sila..pero nasa atin pa rin yun,kasi pwede natin silang intindihin at pagbigyan na magfocus muna sa kani kanilang buhay at maghintay ng tamang panahon kung kelan kayo magkikita uli..

or take it in a positive way..mawala man sila,it's an opportunity for us to meet new friends..kasi diba kung sila sila lng rin ang kasama mo everytime,less chances na may makilala ka pang iba..

"flames to dust
lovers to friends
why do all good things come to an end?"

i wish i could say the same. :(

yes, people go... but it doesn't mean the friendship ends as well. there are friendships that stand the test of time and distance. and that is what i hope and pray for someone who left. it's not that he left without a reason, priorities changed. i was just used to being with that person day in and day out. that's why i'm still longing. btw, this was just recent.

Quote from: mangkulas03 on January 22, 2012, 12:15:54 PM
it's not that he left without a reason, priorities changed.

ditto. likewise, let us enjoy the fun while the priorities between us are still with each other.

Indeed, everything happens for a reason. People whom you have had good encounters as well as those with bad ones, are there to make you who you are now. People will always come and you cannot hold them forever. Even your future spouse or the one who you've exchanged vows with to stay for better or for worse. It's either you die first or she dies first. As the vow end, til death do us part. People will always come and go. As Mahatma Gandhi said, "live as if you were to die tomorrow..." Carpe diem! Carpe smilem! :-)

Quote from: ctan on January 22, 2012, 02:49:22 PM
Indeed, everything happens for a reason. People whom you have had good encounters as well as those with bad ones, are there to make you who you are now. People will always come and you cannot hold them forever. Even your future spouse or the one who you've exchanged vows with to stay for better or for worse. It's either you die first or she dies first. As the vow end, til death do us part. People will always come and go. As Mahatma Gandhi said, "live as if you were to die tomorrow..." Carpe diem! Carpe smilem! :-)

LIKE! ^