Display the Karma only or Applaud and Smite?

Started by Chris, January 24, 2012, 11:22:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Display the Karma only or Applaud and Smite?

Karma only
3 (50%)
Applaud and Smite
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

well... it's more fun in PGGf because of smite.... :)
some member here might think of it as a tool for revenge to a certain person and some member will just ignore it.

Well, for me, the best thing to do is just to ignore it although you know that you will be pre-judged by the future members because of that smite thing.....

Quote from: maykel on January 27, 2012, 08:53:07 AM
well... it's more fun in PGGf because of smite.... :)
some member here might think of it as a tool for revenge to a certain person and some member will just ignore it.

Well, for me, the best thing to do is just to ignore it although you know that you will be pre-judged by the future members because of that smite thing.....

^natawa ako dito: it's more fun in PGGf because of smite

parang Department of Tourism lang.

Anyway I'll observe how this one goes. Don't worry, I have some smites too. :P

Another possible solution is to rename the Karma, Applaud, and Smite labels into something else...

Last try...

I'll be renaming Karma, Applaud, Smite into Popularity Points, Increase, Decrease.

Another possible solution to denote that this is for fun is to rename it into Pogi Points or Astig Points...

What do you guys say?

I now know who's playing with Smites and abusing it. I'll be disabling it temporarily...

^you said na for fun ang smite. So they took it literally and "playing" with it nga..

Quote from: geo on January 27, 2012, 03:51:27 PM
^you said na for fun ang smite. So they took it literally and "playing" with it nga..

yeah! I don't want to namedrop but I am able to pinpoint.

Quote from: Chris on January 27, 2012, 03:37:50 PM
I now know who's playing with Smites and abusing it. I'll be disabling it temporarily...

i apologize for this childish behavior... madami rin kasing mga sensitive in a way... hehe enjoy na lang siguro ang pag popost... lumalaki na rin kasi itong forum...kaya siguro mas matindi na mga expectations....

Quote from: joshgroban on January 27, 2012, 04:39:42 PM
Quote from: Chris on January 27, 2012, 03:37:50 PM

i apologize for this childish behavior... madami rin kasing mga sensitive in a way... hehe enjoy na lang siguro ang pag popost... lumalaki na rin kasi itong forum...kaya siguro mas matindi na mga expectations....

yep, disable ko muna for now. thanks.

Quote from: Chris on January 27, 2012, 03:53:34 PM
Quote from: geo on January 27, 2012, 03:51:27 PM

yeah! I don't want to namedrop but I am able to pinpoint.
I personally even don't want to know. Maybe the best thing to do is to send a message to those people involve para magkaroon ng linaw. Just like my stand before, I don't care about that smite thing. :)

if you give an option to someone to use something probability is they will exercise it but the fact that we only hope for them to be fair and responsible is just absurd. there will always be people who will abuse, powertrip and disturb the balance or give a false compliment to others.

as said ni sir jude 'unhealthy' and i agree kasi di maiiwasan yun iba maging conscious sa status ng karma nila i suggest lets focus more on how we forge our bond here by interacting more with sensible and non sensible topics rather than making our stay here more complicated.  ;D

just thinking aloud no harm intended  ;D