whats the best Multivitamins out in the market? Which one do you use?

Started by francis, February 04, 2012, 01:17:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
take vit c and e if ok nmn ang body mo n. but if you want to gain weight, i've tried a lot like centrum, stress tabs, clusivol etc but when my doctor asked me to drink enervon c, that was the time that i totally gained weight and had good apetite. :)

I drink Vit C preferrably Fern-C lalo na kapag may colds ako. But after a long search, i found Revicon Forte fits me. Centrum and stresstabs doesnt work for me.

When you take Revicon, you must drink at least 500mg Fern-C or bewell C. Kahit kaunti lang ang tulog mo, parang complete na ang tulog mo pagkagising. Kasi ang key naman sa energy is a good sleep.

I really take Conzace and Fern-C. Though nowadays, I have tried taking Usana's Essentials (chelated mineral & mega antioxidant).

Vit. C
Clusivol nagiging antukin ako
Enervon n try ko n kaso dko kaya malaki kz kya pag take hinahati ko muna...
Ano ba mganda Vit for skin???

Guys, i found this product recently and based sa studies sa US. it ranked as no. 1 product for multivitamins. Its name is USANA Essentials. Im taking it. i like the effect. parang lahat ng organs mo maganda ang condition saka nakakadetoxify. pati skin ko nag improve. i will stick to this. Sad to say this is not available in market. direct selling to. so if you want. you may message me siguro to ask my friend to meet you.

My friend told me once that any excess vitamin your body has will just be excreted. So kung ang kelangan ng body mo eh 30 g ng Vit C and you take 50 g, you'll just pee it.

???

dapat cells ang buhayin natin sa katawan natin. taking just a vitamins wont help. kaya dapat may proper combination ng anti-oxidants to remove free radicals at nutrients to feed cells. its as easy as taking just a local vitamins. because you wont get what you pay for.

Quote from: Lanchie on October 18, 2012, 02:00:02 AM
My friend told me once that any excess vitamin your body has will just be excreted. So kung ang kelangan ng body mo eh 30 g ng Vit C and you take 50 g, you'll just pee it.

???

Only for water soluble vitamins.
You can get toxicity from Vitamin A, D, E, K excess.