Where do buy your pants?

Started by ramillav, April 06, 2012, 12:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Be practical most of the time i buy my pants in ukay ukay like divisoria because i afford it and i use for the long time

because sometimes if you buy in mall its easy to destroy for my opinion only :)

Binibilhan ako ng mama ko ng Pants sa Ukay, ngayon sa Mall na (Paddocks, Mr.Lee , Penshoppe)

SABIHIN NANATING MGAGANDA SA MALL PERO WAG KAU KAYANG KAYANG ICPOY NG DIVISORIA ANG ORIGINAL xD PERO PARANG WALA NAMN PINAGKAIBA ANG ORIG SA PEKE PAREHAS NAPAPAKINABANGAN SINUSUOT

I beg to differ. There are alot of things to consider especially sa Quality(printing, tahi, design,etc). Lazy to mention

Quote from: Isamu on April 11, 2012, 01:41:16 PM
Be practical most of the time i buy my pants in ukay ukay like divisoria because i afford it and i use for the long time

because sometimes if you buy in mall its easy to destroy for my opinion only :)

ang layo ng divisoria para puntahan tapos ang dami laging tao. Marami din mga snatchers baka imbes makatipid ka sa gastos sa damit mawala pa ang pambili mo dahil nadukutan ka  ;D

I like to mix it up and I think I've bought pants and jeans everywhere except premium selvedge (di ako gagastos ng more than 3K for jeans).

Naranasan ko na bumili sa:

Celio
Levi's
Uniqlo
H&M
Bench
Penshoppe
People are people
Human
Esprit
Zara
Lacoste
Jack & Jones
Bershka
Ukay

Etcetera etcetera

Come to think of it sobrang dami kong pants and hindi ako nagyayabang pero konti lang ung mga binabalik-balikan ko na paulit ulit because sobrang OK and if I only knew then what I need and want in jeans, eh di sana ang laking tipid.

These were the characteristics of the jeans that I like using again and again:

• The denim material does not look cheap. It's smooth to touch and not coarse.
  • The fabric does not have a hint of sheen.
    The fit is excellent -- hindi sya super luwag sa pwet that it makes you look like you're wearing a saggy diaper.
  • Wala masyadong sobrang daming arte sa jeans. No embroidery sa back pockets and any distressing is minimal and looks natural.
  • Majority of what I like to use again and again has a slight stretch to it (normally about 98% cotton and 2% elastane), making the fit excellent
  • it has enough room for me to fit my phone and and wallet in the pocket. I have a friend na sobrang sikip ng pants nya, bakat na ang itlog tapos wala pang mailagay sa bulsa sa sobrang sikip.

Any pair of jeans kahit sobrang mahal, if it doesn't fit you well, sayang lang. It will make you look sloppy.

Mga paulit ulit ko gamitin:

Zara trousers, slacks and pants
I have slim legs and Zara makes jeans that fit slim legs perfectly. Also, they carry a size 31 whereas most brands only carry 30 or 32 eh alanganin ang bewang ko, right in the middle. Palibhasa European brand so the pants are for skinny Euro legs. Kaya swak sa akin with no alterations needed. They're great for work because of the perfect tailored fit.I tend to have fit issues with American brands. I only buy Zara pants during sale pag tipong 900-1600 each nalang hehe. All of them (except one) has a stretch to the fabric.

Celio dark indigo jeans
Nakailang paulit ulit na ko dito, hindi pa nagffade. I'm able to dress them up for work or the bars or dress them down for the mall. 4K ung gastos pero ok na investment. I get to wear them every time, may mga times na more than once a week. It also has a 2% stretch to the fabric.

Bench carrot-fit chinos in light weight cotton
Ok yung fit sa akin and they're great with our tropical weather kasi manipis. Ang gaan dalhin pag magttravel. At madaming kakulay sa Zara at Topman pero yung Bench mura lang so I got two pairs in different colors. Plus this one doesn't have any stitching sa back pocket. No stretch but they're carrot fit cottons so ok lang.

Uniqlo blue jeans
My favorite jeans at the moment -- they also carry a size 31. Minimal distressing in a nice normal blue color and with a 2% stretch. Perfect slim fit, fits the thighs and butt nicely and is slim but with enough room for the rest of the legs. My favorite thing about it is I got them sa Ukay Ukay for 280 pesos last month; they were still pretty new at may tag pa. Wala pang Uniqlo sa Pinas eh, pero magkakaroon na sa MOA in June.

The rest of the pants are in storage. Sayang lang.

i go for:

LEVIS ofcourse (antay magsale)
Guess
VIKTOR (bought one pair only)
Penshoppe
101 New york
Human
Zara (pag sale din)

Oxygen
Gap
Folded and Hung
People are people

magkano po b normally mga pants sa Levi's?

2,500-4,000 php regular. depende din sa style pag 501 d ko na alam. Gusto ko mag sale yung 501. Kasi maganda talaga pag ipunan ang isang pair of jeans na maganda ang quality