are Plaids still good?

Started by ryex, February 25, 2010, 08:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
......kanya kanya lang ng trip yan if that's what you want and if that's what makes you happy go for it.....I just find the designs of plaid shirts preferrably for mature men instead of teens though kayang dalhin ng teens.....

plaids? if you don't usually ride the bandwagon. it's a classic as gingham and seersucker and staple design for different fabrics as madras and flannel. pansin ko lang sa atin the plaids are more towards for the younger set for having light cotton fabric na madalas makita rin sa western counterparts natin na nag-babanda, skateboard or just plain pamporma.

classic? meaning never going out of style? yes, pero kung hypebeast ka hinde.

classic dahil di apektado ng season - for summer you can opt for light weight cotton and madras. preskong isuot. kapag winter, flannel designed plaid ang panalo :) and yes eto ang farmer look sa pinas or american lumberjack :)

classic di limited pang streetweat but can be a good dress shirt alternative esp with the smaller checks. on this light, check GQs feature about plaid - mad about plaid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPxi10c18O8

research kayo online... plaid is in vogue in the US kasi staple siya for most spring collections. most people go for brighter plaid combinations, pero uso ngayon yung slim fit na cut for plaids... which doesn't bode well for me since i'm plus size.

i beg to disagree though that plaid is only for old folks... plaid is cool for all ages ^^, wear it with jeans or a good pair of chinos... it will always be a classic!

most of my formal shirts are plaid... and i wear them with jeans, or pants and even shorts.  ayos nga eh, kasi by changing what it goes with... naiiba ang dating.  :)

ang daming magandang plaids sa topman.

Quote from: fox69 on April 24, 2011, 03:26:58 AM
Quote from: hypebeast on November 05, 2010, 06:33:14 PM
ang daming magandang plaids sa topman.

SALE ang mga plaids sa topman  :P :P :P :P :P

Onga gano kalaki discount? Haha

Ahh. May gusto akong bilhin dun white shirt siya with navy blue stripes  ;D

maganda din ang plaids pero depende sa design and colors. Yung iba kasi parang panglolo na ang porma or pangtatay na  ;D just check out new designs and color combinations  :D

Quote from: fox69 on April 24, 2011, 03:18:48 PM
^^^magaganda ang mga clothes nila...classy yet not so expensive  :P :P

Namamahalan ako sa graphic tees nil hmm

plaids will always be in style.

Plaids are good especially sa climate natin. May nabili din akong plaid na dress shirt and it looks fine with me. Except yung maluwang na plaid sa cabinet ko pag nasuot ko mukha akong magsasaka.

This forum topic was been started in Feb 2010. It's been two years and plaid is still relevant. I don't even remember it being out of style ever. It's been there since the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's, and up to now. The pattern stays, it's just the colors, trim and the cut of the clothes that are evolving.