Paano mag basketball?

Started by rowelle24, May 08, 2012, 05:10:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys! I just want to ask if you know someone or a place where I could enroll basketball? I grew up in a place(Spain) where basketball is not their sports. I transferred when i was grade 3. Football is my grown-up sports and sometimes I feel left behind kasi di ko alam laruin. Specially dito sa pinas na basketball is the sports.

For the sake posting, I can't help. Hindi rin ako marunong eh. At saka ilan taon ka na ba?

Im 24 now. Went back here to study again. Thanks Syndicate for the reply!

They say, learning is lifelong and there are other facets in achieving what you want. Apir tayo dyan

Quote from: rowelle24 on May 08, 2012, 05:10:21 PM
Hi guys! I just want to ask if you know someone or a place where I could enroll basketball? I grew up in a place(Spain) where basketball is not their sports. I transferred when i was grade 3. Football is my grown-up sports and sometimes I feel left behind kasi di ko alam laruin. Specially dito sa pinas na basketball is the sports.

wait, do you mean you're not that good at football; that is why you'd like to learn basketball which is much popular here?
OR
you're good at football but since basketball is much popular here, you'd like to learn basketball?

try checking club sixfifty in libis, meralco in ortigas or other sports gym. as far as i know they usually have sports clinic.

saan ka na ba nakatira rowelle? so that other people would know the best/near location for you to enroll basketball

Quote from: noyskie on May 09, 2012, 10:29:21 PM
Quote from: rowelle24 on May 08, 2012, 05:10:21 PM

wait, do you mean you're not that good at football; that is why you'd like to learn basketball which is much popular here?
OR
you're good at football but since basketball is much popular here, you'd like to learn basketball?

try checking club sixfifty in libis, meralco in ortigas or other sports gym. as far as i know they usually have sports clinic.

you got it right, basketball is popular here, so i want to learn it.

Quote from: niceguy1111 on May 10, 2012, 08:47:51 AM
saan ka na ba nakatira rowelle? so that other people would know the best/near location for you to enroll basketball

Hi niceguy, i live in paranaque area.

there is no big deal kung ang number 1 sports dito basketball...sports are based on hobby naman..katulad ng sayo football good na marunong ka at baka nga magaling ka pa heheh..well kung gusto mong matuto magsearch ka sa internet hahaha...

the thing about sports is that usually they are learned during school days and nasa "hilig" talaga.

you can enroll in basketball clinics but most of those that I see are for kids. for grownups, maganda sana kung meron kang kabarkada na magtuturo sayo.

I think it does not really matter kung anong sports mo. kanya kanya yan. it just so happened that basketball is the popular one in the Philippines.

or better yet stick with football....*ehem* noy *ehem* may maaaya ka nanaman. :)

hindi ibig sabihin na bastketball is the most popular sport here in the Phil, kelangan you should go with the flow. Stick to the sports you like. That's what sports is all about anyways.

Quote from: geo on May 14, 2012, 01:10:15 PM
or better yet stick with football....*ehem* noy *ehem* may maaaya ka nanaman. :)

hindi ibig sabihin na bastketball is the most popular sport here in the Phil, kelangan you should go with the flow. Stick to the sports you like. That's what sports is all about anyways.

hehe... ;D

OT: geo, kung mag-aaya ako ng football dapat football ang hilig o di kaya blankong papel.

Wow! thank you guys! nakakatuwa na ang daming nag response. Oo nga, tama kayo, stick to what I know right?

^noyskie is an avid football fanatic.

Quote from: geo on May 15, 2012, 04:56:32 PM
^noyskie is an avid football fanatic.

oo, kaya kelan ka ulit sasama sakin manood ng UFL?