FAVORITE VERSES, QUOTATIONS, ETC.

Started by jelo kid, May 26, 2012, 08:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
"It amazes me that people think their soul mate is going to show up in their life at this predestined time and be this flawless person. A true soul mate is a mirror of yourself, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. Sure, they have a common upbringing, similar interests but they have the one thing you don't have which is the introspection to help you become great. What use is a soul mate if they can't help free you from yourself so you can live your life mission?"
― Shannon L. Alder

O to grace how great a debtor,
Daily I'm constrained to be!
Let Thy goodness, like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.

NV "My life's a roller-coaster that only goes up" - Agustus Waters (The Fault in Our Stars - John Green)

"All good things comes to those who wait".

Ito quote na lagi kong tinatatak si isip ko during my NLE review. Aim ko kasi mag top sa bawat drills kaso kinukulangan ako ng points para pumasok. So one time, di na ako umasa. Bigla nalang may nagcongrats sakin. nasa top 10 daw ako. So yun pala talaga

Quote from: Lanchie on February 21, 2013, 05:51:09 AM
"Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along."
BOOM!!! Gusto ko ito!

Quote from: pong on November 05, 2012, 04:34:14 PM
"Once you felt you are being ignored by someone, then consider not disturbing them again."

isa pa ito. hahaha. Nice one. Puro reply lang ako. haha

Quote from: vortex on August 19, 2013, 05:13:56 PM
Quote from: pong on November 05, 2012, 04:34:14 PM
"Once you felt you are being ignored by someone, then consider not disturbing them again."

isa pa ito. hahaha. Nice one. Puro reply lang ako. haha

Good find. And the quote makes perfect sense.

Pong, J'espère que vous êtes en train de faire beaucoup là en France

if i should fall, may it be from a high place.

To truly live we must recognize that we are dying. Every second we create more of our past—more decisions, more breathing, more love and more loathing, all of it slides by into the gone as we race to grab at more moments, at more memories made and already fading.

We must see the future, not just to stare into the fog of distant years but to see the crystal choices as they race toward us in this sharp foreground we call the present. We stand in the now. God says create. Live. Choose. Shape the past. Etch your life in stone, and what you make will be forever.

"Refuse to be average. Let your heart soar as high as it will" - A. W. Tozer

"from behind the walls of doubt. A voice was crying out"
Lionel Ritchie - "Say you, Say me"

God had planned something better for us so that only together with us would they be made perfect.

Hebrews 11:40

"Say you, say me. Say for always. That's the way it should be"
-Lionel Ritchie