Cakes and desserts

Started by Klutz, June 17, 2012, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
^i found death by tablea not that "umay".. maybe because of its bittersweet taste. it deserved it's spot in the top 10 chocolate cake list in spot.ph.. >.<

knowing kids? haha i doubt LOL

oh.. try Polly's too in rob galleria.. :)

I'm not saying it's bad, just make sure you only get one serving.lol Or maybe it's just me?lol Same thing with Nono's Chocolate Oblivion, I can only take one serving.hehe

I love kids (1.5-5 yrs old). Any age beyond that, they become annoying.lol

I know Polly's.lol I tried their Apple pie once, it was kinda dry.lol I think they gave me the old one. Yung hindi na nabenta.hahaha

nono seems pricey.. where's that located anyways?

haha not all kids are annoying.. it really depends on their personality.. there are some 7-year olds lovable just like my friend's daughter.. she may be makulit but she's witty and malambing.. hehe

haven't experienced that though.. haha just your luck eh? :))

Well it kinda is, but it was my Birthday so I made them buy it for me as a gift.lol

Still not convinced about kids, they turn into evil once they reach six.lol
I dunno, but everytime I see a malambing kid at church, I always think na "Woooh... B!tch din yan paglaki nya." hahaha Sorry, ang sama lang.lol

That apple pie was so memorable, I never went back to Polly's.lol

tsk tsk.. wow.. birthday "gift" LOL

ehh? who's bitching who now? pati bata pinapatulan oh tsk tsk

haha try ordering another one.. just ask them if it's freshly baked or what.. haha

Quote from: Klutz on July 30, 2012, 10:01:40 PM
tsk tsk.. wow.. birthday "gift" LOL

ehh? who's bitching who now? pati bata pinapatulan oh tsk tsk

haha try ordering another one.. just ask them if it's freshly baked or what.. haha

Yep, birthday gift.lol The best part was I shared a few slices, then devoured it on my own.hahaha Sobrang umay lang, it stayed in the fridge for 2 days.hahaha

LOL Hindi naman sa ganun. Kids are fun. I enjoy playing with them. I watch DVDs (my own copy of Hercules and Mulan.hahaha) with them, I teach them how to piss of their parents, and I watch them laugh while being scolded.hahaha Told you kids are fun!lol I just hate it when they grow old.lol

Fine. Will revisit Polly's this Saturday, right after I hit the gym.hahaha

^ you reminded me someone i know.. :)

well, gluttony is a sin you know.. LOL give ms polly a chance hehe

Oooh... Reminded? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? And someone you know? Why? Salbahe din ba yun?lol Am I asking the right questions?lol

Hmmm... "Gluttony is a sin," and that's coming from a guy who defied nature's wrath, bought 4 cakes, and ate it all by himself!hahaha I don't think I need a fellow cake addict to define Gluttony for me!LOL With the exception of Mr. Panda-chan, of course. He's innocent.haha :P

Yes, Sir Klutz! I will give Ms Polly a chance. And if my taste buds aren't satisfied, you are to blame!lol Joke lang :D Try ko talaga sya this Saturday. Will even post here my review. :)

no bake oreo cheesecake

strawberry shortcake

flourless choco cake.

choco dome cake

blueberry cheesecake.

chocolate cheesecake swirls. i baked it palpak. daming cracks kaya i covered it with whipped cream and topped it with strawberries and chocolate shavings.

lemon torte

almond sanzrival

red velvet cupcakes w/ cream cheese frosting and white cupcakes with buttercream frosting

black forest cupcakes

flourless choco cups, mini blueberry cheesecake cups, mini straberry cheesecake cups, sanzrival slices (mum's version)

yan ang nagagawa ng isang bored na tao.

^ ehhhh? sana parati ka na lang bored :( can i buy sir incognito?? >.<

And I was like, "Wooooooowwww!!! Ang astig naman!" I am now officially a fan! *handsdown*
Do you have your own shop Sir incognito? Baka you teach Baking 101 din?lol

di naman ako nagbebenta. pag gumawa ako pangregalo lang for friends talaga or para may makain lang.
kung mas masipag lang talaga ako, inenegosyo ko yan. pero sobrang busy ko na. malay mo if we become friends, panggawa kita. lol.

Quote from: kaloy on July 31, 2012, 09:55:13 AM
Oooh... Reminded? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? And someone you know? Why? Salbahe din ba yun?lol Am I asking the right questions?lol

Hmmm... "Gluttony is a sin," and that's coming from a guy who defied nature's wrath, bought 4 cakes, and ate it all by himself!hahaha I don't think I need a fellow cake addict to define Gluttony for me!LOL With the exception of Mr. Panda-chan, of course. He's innocent.haha :P

Yes, Sir Klutz! I will give Ms Polly a chance. And if my taste buds aren't satisfied, you are to blame!lol Joke lang :D Try ko talaga sya this Saturday. Will even post here my review. :)

both i guess..

ehh? it's not gluttony.. i finished it all and i was really hungry that time >.<

Quote from: incognito on July 31, 2012, 02:33:07 PM
di naman ako nagbebenta. pag gumawa ako pangregalo lang for friends talaga or para may makain lang.
kung mas masipag lang talaga ako, inenegosyo ko yan. pero sobrang busy ko na. malay mo if we become friends, panggawa kita. lol.

your friends are lucky >.<

@kaloy
wala akong cake shop. hobby lang yan.