Solutions to "cure" Katorpehan?

Started by ReCharge, March 16, 2009, 11:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I've got that problem, can anyone "cure" my sickness.? :)

first acknoledge that you can do it and you are not torpe.
now get into the act. gawin mo na ang moves...

Alright! I'm NOT Torpe! Kaya ko ito!

siguro parang phoebia lang yan..
kailangan gagawin mo para malabanan..

Hate to bump this thread but, yah,sorry kung medyo off topic, I sang the girl a song, I was looking at her the whole time, but for some reason, I got torpe again (I wasn't thinking I was torpe btw) and never gave her the expensive flowers which was suppose to be part of asking her out, nag dye pa ako ng hair ko para lang mapatinggin xa, but wala talaga, d ko man xa nakausap, any more advice? yung hindi pa nabanggit dito para mawala pagiging torpe ko

Quote from: ReCharge on March 23, 2009, 04:04:50 PM
Hate to bump this thread but, yah,sorry kung medyo off topic, I sang the girl a song, I was looking at her the whole time, but for some reason, I got torpe again (I wasn't thinking I was torpe btw) and never gave her the expensive flowers which was suppose to be part of asking her out, nag dye pa ako ng hair ko para lang mapatinggin xa, but wala talaga, d ko man xa nakausap, any more advice? yung hindi pa nabanggit dito para mawala pagiging torpe ko

keep those creative juices flowing... try and try until you can't try no more..

face your fear......un lang yan, kondisyon mo ng maigi ung utak mo

thx guys, try until I can't try no more

lagi akong torpe ever since... kahit sa mga crush ko hangang crush lng ako no way ako manliligaw. pero one time totoo pla ung sabe nilang love at first site...biglang my urge sa ktawan ko mg push na manligaw kinkantahan ko pa sa telepono. corny noh? :D tpos nung wla nkmi ngaun ko plng naisip ano ngyari skin.  satingin ko meron right gurrl na ggsing sa dugo mu!  :P

well isang "school of thought" yan. destiny ika nga..

Napansin mo ba yung mga teller sa banko? Napansin mo how friendly and charming they are sa mga clients. Use the same approach when it comes to girls you like. They don't really know their clients but they keep just keep it real..sila pa minsan nagsstart ng 'small talk'...

She doesn't know you, you don't know her - so what's the big deal?

Just. Go. For. It.

@ Jessie

I noticed one thing, pag hindi ko kilala, hindi ako torpe, pag kilala ko na, nagiging torpe na ako  :D

Quote from: J e s s i e on March 28, 2009, 09:30:03 PM
Napansin mo ba yung mga teller sa banko? Napansin mo how friendly and charming they are sa mga clients. Use the same approach when it comes to girls you like. They don't really know their clients but they keep just keep it real..sila pa minsan nagsstart ng 'small talk'...

She doesn't know you, you don't know her - so what's the big deal?

Just. Go. For. It.

great analogy. but there must always be a take off point.

mahirap naman dahil kinuha mo lang yung info from the aplication or the clients records. and not all tellers are client-friendly.

right..... just be your self and relax.  maybe your just tense lang.... pero tao lang ang mga yan,  so just relax and talk to them start a conversation at tuloy tuloy na yun.....