Business or Employment?

Started by david, November 13, 2009, 12:16:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me, employment first. :) Employment stage is where you can learn different things, business, industry, marketing and others. You can also use your employment to save money and use it as you capital for your future business. Use the learning you had, the experience and the savings you had. If the saving is not enough, you can try applying for a loan, maybe try to apply in LoanSolutions.PH, this online service will give you different lender you can choose at. :)

^ Well said.

Employment > IPON > Business  :)

^ the too traditional outlook. sayang lang ang oras.

the traditional outlook is suited for fresh graduates or independent living individuals na ayaw mag loan even sa parents. That's how I see it. hehe

my point is you do not have to loan or not all businesses require heavy capitalization. either way, it should get you started in business. :-)

but am not saying its bad to go corporate and grab some experience. its just a waste of time, and youll end up realizing it later than you should.

For me the greatest benefit you can get out of being a corporate rat is the network. but dude, the internet is vast.

Business nalang tlga,, hirap pag nagttrabaho ka lang,, haysss