pano MAGKALAMAN?

Started by xtype64, August 08, 2010, 07:03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
lagyan mo ng hiniwang kamatis at sibuyas ang loob ng braso mo tapos talian mo. ayan! nagkalaman na..

di lang mali sa schedule sobrang mali kasi wala na sa oras yung pagkain mo anyway para tumaba ka vegie. at pork lang ulam mo syempre dapat madaming rice kahit di mo kya madaming rice pilitin mo para tumaba ka :)

I was in the same boat until last year when I started to work full time from 120 lbs to 160lbs for almost 2 years. I was underweight for my height of 6 feet. I just eat alot 4 meals per day with more rice than the usual serving and drink Bear Brand Stereilized if not everyday, every other day then boom from waistline 29 went to 31 then now to 33, from medium to large shirt size... :)

Quote from: rairaiken on August 05, 2012, 10:45:18 PM
I was in the same boat until last year when I started to work full time from 120 lbs to 160lbs for almost 2 years. I was underweight for my height of 6 feet. I just eat alot 4 meals per day with more rice than the usual serving and drink Bear Brand Stereilized if not everyday, every other day then boom from waistline 29 went to 31 then now to 33, from medium to large shirt size... :)

nosebleed dictionary please x.x

^ibig sabihin eh kailangan mo lang kumaen ng madame at magwork out.