Stylish Shoes That Are Good For The Rainy Season?

Started by isenheart, August 12, 2012, 04:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

My go-to pair are Earthkeepers (white-soled chocolate brown waterproof leather boots) by Timberland. I just switch the color of the bootlaces from brown to red to blue; sometimes I wear it without the laces. Sobrang practical with the wet weather.

Sneakers na madalas ko din isuot with this kind of weather are these croc skin mid-high shoes from Adidas Originals. They're easy to wipe dry and repel rain water unlike most other sneakers.

^how much tong mga items na to..

also, you can buy shoe cover sa Ace hardware.. Mga around P500 ata ito.. However, di sya design for long walking..

There are very good solutions are available you can choice someones suggestion and follow him.                        Flat
I like to all of the suggestions.........

Actually boots are good for the rainy season. Lalu na ung ung Earthkeepers ng Timberland since they are known to be waterproof.

Ok din ang LL Bean boots kasi pang rainy season tlga yan. Definitely good sa baha. And pang snow din.

Yun nga lang these items costs around Php5,000 to Php7,000 per pair.

But lets say na if you wanna wear your fave pairs or youre in an environment na may dress code like corporates or business and when you are not allowed to dress down then you can buy some kind of a shoe raincoat. If my memory serves me well parang nakakita ako sa SM dept store that costs around Php150 or up only. Un nga lang hnd gaano durable.

Pwede ka din gumamit ng kahit anong shoes just make sure na hindi gano mabababad sa baha or tubig ng matagal especially leather. If its leather then make sure its protected with mink oil or the likes.

Haba na neto. nuff said. haha.

Quote from: Chris on January 11, 2014, 02:36:38 PM
Lanchie - the closest I've seen or owned is this:
http://www.pinoyguyguide.com/2013/12/white-christmas-with-easy-soft-mens-shoes.html

in fairness, dear, you look really good in white.
I might check out those Easy Soft shoes only if their that soft. hahaha

I have seen other colors of easysoft sa sm dept store may gray, black, brown and white and they only cost P299 di sila halatang plastic sa personal hehe

Quote from: Sagittarius06 on January 25, 2014, 02:08:19 PM
I have seen other colors of easysoft sa sm dept store may gray, black, brown and white and they only cost P299 di sila halatang plastic sa personal hehe

kelngan maghalughog. hahahah