Is it natural for men to be vain?

Started by jorelle, March 22, 2009, 11:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: david on March 22, 2009, 11:41:50 PM

on topic:
ok lang maging conscious sa looks. just don't overdo it na tipong talo mo pa babae.

IMO, best answer..

being natural is relative... i say men who are vain choose to be vain... either through necessity or sheer kaartehan.

i'm gay but i'm not vain... the vain-est i can get is looking at myself in the mirror any time possible. aside from that, i think i don't have anything else to consider me vain for. :)

Quote from: out_and_proud on April 28, 2010, 06:55:01 PM
being natural is relative... i say men who are vain choose to be vain... either through necessity or sheer kaartehan.

i'm gay but i'm not vain... the vain-est i can get is looking at myself in the mirror any time possible. aside from that, i think i don't have anything else to consider me vain for. :)

.....hi out and proud welcome to PGG..... :D di masyado halata ang username mo for what you are  ;D.....post lang ng post.....

Quote from: pinoybrusko on May 03, 2010, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: out_and_proud on April 28, 2010, 06:55:01 PM

.....hi out and proud welcome to PGG..... :D di masyado halata ang username mo for what you are  ;D.....post lang ng post.....

thanks pinoybrusko! :)

There's nothing wrong with being vain and conscious. We also need to take care of ourselves bros! Be confident like boss Ramon! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVnuP7YtW7w