How is your day today?

Started by Chris, March 25, 2009, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I hope its not late to be happy tonight. :(

Gutom. Di masarap ung ramen na nakain ko

Feeling relief somehow but still disappointed with my actions here in the office. I hope everything will be better soon.

On the other hand, I'm happy to know that they are still people whom you can consider to be your real friends to tap you in your back while I am feeling helpless and a jerk and is willing to listen and to scold at you to make you realized that life is to short not to enjoy and to make you feel that you are just a person who is capable of doing mistakes.

Boring. Nag-Sl ako kasi inatake ako ng hyper acidity ko. Ngayon walang magawa, but good thing someone gave an advice saken. hehehe

Quote from: Flying Ninja on September 05, 2014, 12:52:19 PM
Feeling relief somehow but still disappointed with my actions here in the office. I hope everything will be better soon.

On the other hand, I'm happy to know that they are still people whom you can consider to be your real friends to tap you in your back while I am feeling helpless and a jerk and is willing to listen and to scold at you to make you realized that life is to short not to enjoy and to make you feel that you are just a person who is capable of doing mistakes.
better days are coming. just hold on

sarap restday. Eating chocolates whle watchng tv and online.

Quite energetic and active. I played Badminton and Volleyball today. hahaha

Moving forward even if it is hard.  :(