How is your day today?

Started by Chris, March 25, 2009, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
not so good considering a lot of issues in the office that needs to be dealt with such as expiration of our ids...di kami makapasok...tsk abala..

heto.. hobo marfin mode muna..

nakow panay hobo e kaya napaahamak lol....

choose to be still..

nakakastress... kulang ang bakasyon

Quote from: joshgroban on November 04, 2014, 09:23:41 AM
nakow panay hobo e kaya napaahamak lol....

choose to be still..

lol! di mo nagets.

hobo = its a slang word which means beggar.

sa dami ng gastos ko sa love life, wala na ko pera.

hahaha hobo....

i feel great  just be able to say no... with out feeling any guilt

Quote from: joshgroban on November 05, 2014, 07:18:32 PM
hahaha hobo....

i feel great  just be able to say no... with out feeling any guilt

how bout no.. declining is also our right.

ako... i accompanied a friend in San Lazaro Hospital to get his meds. He has HIV. after that, he treated me for lunch at Estero, Binondo. Ang sarap ng sizzling seafood! then I went to Mass at sta cruz church. a bit later, my female bestfriend  treated me for pasta nad frappe at figaro! wow super enjoy me today to be of service and to listen to those who are in need of "presence"

^damn.. mukang bawal nang magkasakit ang friend mo.. kaya ako, behave!

A little bit of everything :l

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on November 06, 2014, 10:44:40 PM
^damn.. mukang bawal nang magkasakit ang friend mo.. kaya ako, behave!

totoo yan ^

ako, I had a very toxic duty.... then i treated 3 different groups of friends, spending about 1k today for my birthday. I ate at Figaro, Robinson's manila shawarma and Delicious Sta. Cruz. I was able to keep silent, reflect, and attend 2 Masses at Sta. + Church Manila, seeing my former vocation director, while waiting for my friends to come.... saya!

quite busy with meeting new people, diverse personality and just chatting with them...sarap lang yung feeling na kahit di ka nila kakilala they still open up their lives to you

after 16h duty and family day yesterday, i just awoke from a very long sleep... i slept from 3pm yesterday to 10 aM today

nagbibilang ng ilang milyun.