How is your day today?

Started by Chris, March 25, 2009, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hindi naman malungkot.. hindi rin naman masaya..

you said so, DS13. in my POV the shoes look great but my feet are apparently unique on its own. i even can't run without my socks on.

mainframe programmer? that's interesting. i'll tell you more about much of our common things at the job when we meet.

hmmm. siguro nga may something delicate sa foot mo, hehe.
I, for one, am very prone to blisters. I am happy na wala akong nakuhang blisters from the shoes.
Though merong redness sa insole ng paa ko. pero sabi sa website, common daw yun at kapag nasanay na ang paa ko,
mawawala na rin yun (or magiging kalyo, haha).

hindi naman interesting ang trabaho ko. haha.
sa totoo lang, baka wala tayong mapagusapan kasi sobrang boring ng job ko. hehe.

why is your day 'silly'?

Maybe I'm just getting tired of doing the same sedentary routine. I somehow dreamt to become a health instructor, or a personal trainer. Though, on the financial side... mmm... no-no.

I somehow managed to realize I'd like to write a novel about our country's social diseases. But I guess no one will ever have the gall to read it.

I have always wanted to be a teacher or a social worker.
But I have to be practical; maybe if I am at least a multi-millionaire. ;)

As for your intention of writing, why not?

I think we are no longer in Rizal's era where your work would be called blasphemous.
In spite the fact that majority of Filipinos would be blind to whatever your thoughts are,
I think there will always be at least one (aside from yourself, hehe), who would find your thoughts interesting.

You will never know unless you do it. ;)

For the mean time, you can post your thoughts here ;)

Quote from: darkstar13 on November 08, 2011, 10:22:10 AM
I have always wanted to be a teacher or a social worker.
But I have to be practical; maybe if I am at least a multi-millionaire. ;)

As for your intention of writing, why not?

I think we are no longer in Rizal's era where your work would be called blasphemous.
In spite the fact that majority of Filipinos would be blind to whatever your thoughts are,
I think there will always be at least one (aside from yourself, hehe), who would find your thoughts interesting.

You will never know unless you do it. ;)

For the mean time, you can post your thoughts here ;)

I told Sir Arthur and Doc (both teachers) that I've dreamed to become a teacher, not only because I'm expressive but I think I need to act in behalf of the future generations. Maybe this is so futile, but the current generation needs enlightenment. You might agree with me that the teens' reasoning are beginning to sound insensible: because their surroundings are filled with materialism and growing antipathy.

I hope you won't be like most of my friends who are disgusted whenever I talk about civics. Well, they're just the typical guys: all they wanna talk about is girls, sex and DOTA. Kinda frustrating. It's like I'm talking Mozart when the fad is trashy Justin Bieber. :(

Well, my pupils dilate on intellectual topics. Haha.
Even. Siguro nasanay ako. My conversation with my close friends are oftentimes 'boring' for most people.
When my other friends talk about cars,online games, facebook, I cringe.
I usually have nothing to say about those topics.

Speaking of, brineak daw si Justin ng GF nya dahil someone filed a paternity case against him. haha.
Disclaimer : I don't care about Bieber.

Sabi nga ni Brandon Boyd, when asked what would he do if he met Britney Spears :
"She is a girl so I wouldn't slap her. I would lock her in a room full of spiders and let her think about what she's doing to the youth of America."

Iba na talaga ang mga kabataan ngayon (lol, i feel so old).
Hallmark is somewhat a dying business,
when I used to spent hours choosing which card would best express my feelings for someone.

Sorry, sobrang random jump of thoughts. Gutom na eh. ;)

wala pang tulog kasi galing sa party kagabi at may pasok ngayun pero leave ako wednesday to friday.

What are the topics I engage with my closest friends? Economy, world politics, society topics, art, classical music and even debating which is best: a cat or a dog. (This debate is never-ending, by the way. Of course, most of you have an idea on which side I am.)

I miss the Hallmark cards, but I'm pragmatic, so I'll just say my sincere thoughts in a nice way, heart-to-heart, lip-to-ear.

Yeah, here likewise. I like to eat something fulfilling 'cause I hadn't eaten breakfast.

^

OT: nosebleed ako today dahil kay PONG. ( shengli-shengli id oks maka tubash, rach ngal! )