How is your day today?

Started by Chris, March 25, 2009, 10:39:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hahahy. kakalungkot naman ng oras na to.. lahat ng tao nagsisi-alisan na.. tapos ako nalang mag-isa sa opis.. wala na mga pwends ko sa ibang dept.. hahays

-got no sleep enough.
-i went home early around 7am from our compnay xmas party
-i woke up at 10
-did watch gossip girl season 3 until 3pm
-went to my patient to change his indwelling catheter.
-5pm back to my bed to sleep.
-my mom woke me up at 8pm....
---- damn i got 6 hours of sleep ------------ ;)

the sad part is...i have SPLIT RESTDAY ( thurday and sunday )

i went to the clinic para lang maka pahinga sa calls...( 30 minutes lang binigay sa akin )  :) ;) :D ;D :(

pagod for the week pero masaya naman

ok naman ang araw ko. same pa rin. watch few movies, sleep..

my day was great! i spent it with my lil bro playing some computer games at SM..heheh

just starting. missed the celeb run. takot tumakbo at walang energy talaga sa sobrang puyat at walang practice for the whole week.

katatapos lang sa celebrity run....   8)

Great! Pinabinyagan ko ang second son ko. Kristiyano na sya and I am really a proud Dad.

as usual. nothins new. i woke up early this morning (4am). watched a movie then went back to sleep around 1pm till 3pm. watched another movie which was a classic one entitled The Outsiders (1983). I kept crying throughout the movie. Huhuhu.. I never thought it would be a tear-jerker movie.

Quote from: sikatpinoy on December 20, 2009, 05:46:27 PM
Great! Pinabinyagan ko ang second son ko. Kristiyano na sya and I am really a proud Dad.

Sikatpinoy welcome to PGG and congratulations :) Let's welcome your son to the Christian world :)