Casual blazer

Started by gaara, June 19, 2010, 07:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi guys! I'm new to this thread but i've been reading the posts in the forum for almost 5 months na when i accidentally bumped in to this site while searching in google.

May alam ba kayo stores selling casual blazers for men? Parang tulad ng nasa picture?

Thanks in advance!  ;D

giordano or topman lang sagot sa mga ganyan.
if you have budget, pwede ka mag explore sa marks and spencer. minsan sa penshoppe meron din, kaso may mga artsy designs or text nga lang.

Astig naman nito.. san meron??

^zara, topman. Meron ma din ata sa penshoppe at f&h.

Onesimus has released more casual fashion line.
Even saw a leather jacket.

sa Penshoppe, naka bili ako ng casual blazer dun. maganda naman :D

Penshoppe tends to be for amore funkier crowd.
Tho' their style has a bit improved.

May I also suggest Marithé Francois Girbaud and MINT. I've got a few casual blazers from those boutiques but if you're a bit frugal you may find non-signatured items sa stalls na wala name (tyange).  ;)

ah... the thrill of the hunt! hahaha

Quote from: gaara on June 19, 2010, 07:08:30 PM
Hi guys! I'm new to this thread but i've been reading the posts in the forum for almost 5 months na when i accidentally bumped in to this site while searching in google.

May alam ba kayo stores selling casual blazers for men? Parang tulad ng nasa picture?

Thanks in advance!  ;D

If you have to money to splurge freely, I recommend you go for Zara, Topman, I think I saw something like this at Forever 21 as well, but if u are on a tight budget, try to run sack the SM dept store, for sure you'll find something like that and it wouldn't cost you so much.

If you're looking for the standard black / navy blue blazers, then I agree with the recos above. But if you're after a louder look, i advise you to take a look at fifth code. they are a local brand that's oozing with talent and taste - highly suited for the younger crowd. it's not for everyone but they really do a fine job. Their fb is http://www.facebook.com/fifthcode

Quote from: gaara on June 19, 2010, 07:08:30 PM

Thanks in advance!  ;D

Try to look at Mogao. They have stores in SM Dasma and Bacoor... not sure in other SMs. It's cheaper there. They sell apparels for 200-1000 only. When I checked something like that, it's around 500-800 only. :)

penshoppe, maraming design na blazer dun, un nga lng range 3,000 above.

a new discovery is HE by Mango. Its the season for jackets/coats/and other thermal wear