Debate Topic No. 2: Dapat bang ibalik ang Death Penalty sa Pilipinas?

Started by sayonara, January 15, 2013, 08:27:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you in favor of capital punishment/death sentence/death penalty?

Hell yeah! Death to all the wicked and the damned!
Hell no! Only the heavens have the right to claim lives!
Meh. Who cares? I'll just shoot my gut after I raped my dream chick.
^ung sa opium na part.. bali isa yung form ng suhol. karaniwan itong ginagawa ng mga kamag-anak ng i-e-e-xecute. ang siste ay bibigyan mo ng pera yung executioner kapalit ng pagpapakain nya ng opium sa kriminal/kapamilya, pwede nyang gilitan na kagad sa leeg ang biktima para hindi na ito mahirapan at mamatay kaagad.

Approve sakin yang death penalty, kaso the justice system in this country is kind of, broken. I have a friend na pinatay ng uncle nya, nahuli naman. With evidence, the gun he used, get away car, then may witnessses pa, 9 months from now, nasa prison parin ung criminal na un then hindi pa hinatulan ng guilty kasi mapera at magaling ung attorney nya.  Anong klaseng justice yan. :(

Kayang kaya baliktarin ng kung sino man ang justice system, pwedeng ipang blackmail. The reason why marami parin ang ayaw sa death penalty.

Kahit naman ikulong mo sila hanggang sa kamatayan nila... at some point death penalty rin yun diba? kasi isipin mo nabubuhay nga sila sa loob ng kulungan ngunit di nila naeenjoy ang life(kahit di nila deserve...)

^what you said is worse than instant death, actually. that's what i want.

Quote from: lelouch on January 19, 2013, 04:25:24 PM
Kahit naman ikulong mo sila hanggang sa kamatayan nila... at some point death penalty rin yun diba? kasi isipin mo nabubuhay nga sila sa loob ng kulungan ngunit di nila naeenjoy ang life(kahit di nila deserve...)

Not everyone in prison. Look at Rolito Go and other high profile criminals - buhay senyorito sa kulungan, may tv, electric fan at may nalalaman pang pa-check up sa dentist.

I believe that everybody has the ability to change as a person. Meaning kapag nakagawa ako ng isang malaking kasalanan it's up to me kung I will repent it and be a better man than I was before or stay as a fucking criminal. But that doesn't mean na against ako sa death penalty. I actually approve of it, pero syempre with exemptions. I'll give you a scenario... for example I committed murder and yun yung first ever crime na ginawa ko, I got very depressed with what I have done, I repented, and I want to change... Yes I will willingly accept the consequences of my actions and do my time pero once na makalaya ako I will never ever repeat the things that I've done and I will become a better man; pero if di ako nagsisi, nakalaya ako, and I've done things I never really regret dun dapat papasok ang death penalty.

Death penalty for me are for those criminals who doesn't want to change themselves and decided to stay as criminals for the rest of their lives.

(feeling ko ang gulo talaga ng utak ko)

siguro pwede in\balik pero dapat yung  mga nag eexecute ng justice maging righteous muna kasu useless din... sino walang kasalanan sya unang bumato  ...kaso lahat naman makasalan...

Quote from: superosmdummi on January 19, 2013, 08:09:13 PM
I believe that everybody has the ability to change as a person. Meaning kapag nakagawa ako ng isang malaking kasalanan it's up to me kung I will repent it and be a better man than I was before or stay as a fucking criminal. But that doesn't mean na against ako sa death penalty. I actually approve of it, pero syempre with exemptions. I'll give you a scenario... for example I committed murder and yun yung first ever crime na ginawa ko, I got very depressed with what I have done, I repented, and I want to change... Yes I will willingly accept the consequences of my actions and do my time pero once na makalaya ako I will never ever repeat the things that I've done and I will become a better man; pero if di ako nagsisi, nakalaya ako, and I've done things I never really regret dun dapat papasok ang death penalty.

Death penalty for me are for those criminals who doesn't want to change themselves and decided to stay as criminals for the rest of their lives.

(feeling ko ang gulo talaga ng utak ko)

no you've actually made your point. and i think it's also a con of the capital punishment. i'm a biblical person, so i read the bible, and as far as i know, the judgement for those horrendous criminals are will come from God. no man has the right to claim lives. death penalty is no exemption. kaya nga the worst punishment is a life sentence w/o parole. live a life like hell (although no real hell exists, well, that would be a matter of another debate), while waiting for the judgement that will be brought upon you.

this is completely imo

the perfect punishment for rapists.

but looking at them ouch. my penis being eaten by rats.  :-X

^
Pwede!!  ;D

Pero para sakin mas malupit kung ang parusa sa rapist ay ipare-rape sya sa bading o kung ano mang hayop until he die, Hehehe

puwede rin? iparanas sa kanya ang ginawa niya sa iba.

oh the pain of being raped while saying to yourself, "i'm a rapist, why am i being raped?" his ego will never recover lol

haynako.. kung death penalty dpat meron nitong instant sa mga Customs, BIR, at Senado para tumino sila.

I vote yes BUT, i think baguhin muna ang justice system.... Remember na buhay ang kukunin natin. Just like what Senator Santiago said during her speech sa Corona trial before she gave her vote, She said that Impeachment is a kind of punishment kung saan sisirain mo ang buhay at dangal ng isang tao. Kailangan, beyond reasonable doubt. Walang bahid ng pagdududa para mo sabihin na guilty...

Ganun din dapat sa death penalty.

I like this thread.

My take, a resounding no. I am not religious, but Our Creator has the only right to terminate our contract here on Earth.

However, I like the idea na eye for an eye. Pero pag may pinatay, sya wag death ung kapalit. Itapon sa Pacific Ocean. Pag naka survive ka, you keep your life. Tsaka dapat this should be done in public para matakot na gumawa ng crime. Para di tularan. Unahin natin ang convicted government officials to eradicate corruption.  :o ;D

Quote from: kolokoy on February 11, 2013, 04:35:06 PM
I like this thread.

My take, a resounding no. I am not religious, but Our Creator has the only right to terminate our contract here on Earth.

However, I like the idea na eye for an eye. Pero pag may pinatay, sya wag death ung kapalit. Itapon sa Pacific Ocean. Pag naka survive ka, you keep your life. Tsaka dapat this should be done in public para matakot na gumawa ng crime. Para di tularan. Unahin natin ang convicted government officials to eradicate corruption.  :o ;D

wow parang pirates of the caribbean