WHAT TO DO WITH DEPRESSION

Started by joshgroban, January 25, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
depress ako ngayon. and i dont know why. hai.. kwento ko tom pag dating ko sa work

Quote from: miggymontenegro on September 23, 2013, 09:56:54 PM
depress ako ngayon. and i dont know why. hai.. kwento ko tom pag dating ko sa work

minsan depression comes if you have low serotonin.. eat some chocolates.

thanks! :) i ate magnum choco brownie. and i felt a bit better. :)

Quote from: miggymontenegro on September 24, 2013, 11:13:47 PM
thanks! :) i ate magnum choco brownie. and i felt a bit better. :)

pwede ka din kumain ng snickers. nakaka-uplift ng mood.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on September 24, 2013, 05:35:21 PM

yan ginagawa ng mga ibang tao tapos tumataba..
pag gain ng weight lalong nadedepress

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on September 26, 2013, 09:12:00 AM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on September 24, 2013, 05:35:21 PM

yan ginagawa ng mga ibang tao tapos tumataba..
pag gain ng weight lalong nadedepress

siguro.. moderately lang.. LOL!

watch good movies......read books... try to meditate and be alone and pray

Quote from: joshgroban on September 28, 2013, 07:50:18 AM
watch good movies......read books... try to meditate and be alone and pray

LOL! Yung klasmeyt at kapitbahay ko na nagsolo sa kani-kanilang kwarto, nakabigti na kinabukasan.

Does lack of motivation and inspiration has a relation to depression? Because I do not have enough of those or simply laziness eto. Kaso kung laziness ito, I should not be giving attention to it. Kaso, this has been a constantly reoccuring problem since HS EXCEPT nung sinabi kong, "I SWORE NA MAG-AARAL AKON MABUTI PARA BALANG ARAW AY DUDURUGIN KITA." Well then suddenly I promised myself na di ko na gagamitin ang rage kahit kailanman.

parang nahilo ako nun ah. hahaha!!

anyway, I think na use positive emotions like happiness para ma-motivate ka. do something that you always wanna do.. For example, I tried skinny dipping before and it was awesome despite receiving lots of abrasions dahil tinulak ako ng sea waves. At the end of the day, I am happy!

When I read Marvs reply, I was like "Skinny Dipping in the classroom?" Hahahaha. Anyway, my first semester is done and I am going to make myself a General Assessment and a Personal Assessment so I know what has been my weaknesses, my strengths, improvements that I can apply to myself personally and academically.

And muntik na ako madepress sa isang blockmate na Naninipa sa pwet tuwing may pupulutin ako sa sahig, Shoving my face into his crotch, punching me for no reason, disturbing me when I am writing and he claims he is intelligent. Hahaha

Videoke and a couple of beers. Until i pour depression out of my system!

I think if you are depressed, you need to talk more to people. You see, humans are social animals - the more you are alone, the more depressed you get.

I suggest you go out and interact with people.