WHAT TO DO WITH DEPRESSION

Started by joshgroban, January 25, 2013, 12:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
^lol okay. now i understand XD

all in all boils down to my foolish principles due to young age which have been corrected in order for me to find true happiness.

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 18, 2013, 11:50:32 AM
i used to see a psychologist secretly when i was early 20s ata iyon.. and with kilo's help.. i was able to heal myself..

heal the world.. make it a better place. for you and for me and the entire human race.
You give me too much credit. I actually did nothing.

I too went through a short period of depression. As a college student I was not aware that was starting to experience depression. Not until my parents had me checked.

It was not easy.

Quote from: Kilo 1000 on March 18, 2013, 04:27:39 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 18, 2013, 11:50:32 AM
i used to see a psychologist secretly when i was early 20s ata iyon.. and with kilo's help.. i was able to heal myself..

heal the world.. make it a better place. for you and for me and the entire human race.
You give me too much credit. I actually did nothing.

ok, babawasan ko ng unti para sakto lang.

Stop the Blame Game
by Charles R. Swindoll

He who conceals his transgressions
will not prosper, but he who confesses
and forsakes them will find compassion.
Proverbs 28:13

Let's not kid ourselves. When we deliberately choose not to stay positive and deny joy a place in our lives, we'll usually gravitate in one of two directions, sometimes both—the direction of blame or self-pity.

The aggressive attitude reacts to circumstances with blame. We blame ourselves or someone else, or God, or if we can't find a tangible scapegoat, we blame "fate."

What an absolute waste!

When we blame ourselves, we multiply our guilt, we rivet ourselves to the past (another "dangling" unchangeable), and we decrease our already low self-esteem.

If we choose to blame God, we cut off our single source of power. Doubt replaces trust, and we put down roots of bitterness that can make us cynical.

If we blame others, we enlarge the distance between us and them. . . . We settle for something much less than God ever intended.

And on top of all that, we do not find relief!

i dont blame myself, instead a praise myself.

'fin, very good! superb! excellent!

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 21, 2013, 11:31:34 AM

i like that attitude!
jelo, very good! superb! excellent!

Quote from: jelo kid on March 21, 2013, 07:21:19 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on March 21, 2013, 11:31:34 AM

i like that attitude!
jelo, very good! superb! excellent!

tama! stay positive! and magugulat ka, everything you see will somehow turn out right!

sino gusto ng fluoxetine? may extras pa ako haha sabay tayong magpaka high.. hahahaha JK!

Seriously?
I want to spike someone with Prozac just to see how it goes.
hehehe

Quote from: Klutz on March 25, 2013, 10:08:48 PM
sino gusto ng fluoxetine? may extras pa ako haha sabay tayong magpaka high.. hahahaha JK!
unfortunately it doesn't cause a high.

Quote from: Lanchie on March 26, 2013, 12:11:32 AM
Seriously?
I want to spike someone with Prozac just to see how it goes.
hehehe
That person can turn out to be irritable, or worse super manic kung Bipolar yung tao tapos rebound depression.
That is if you can wait out the effects, tagal rin umepekto yan  mga a few days to weeks pa kaya nagbibigay minsan yung ibang psychiatrists ng benzodiazepines.

Let me check my recreational pharmacologist on this. hahahha!