Metrobank
Chinabank
Unionbank
Landbank
PNB
Allied Bank
RCBC
@MIGGY, are you a PSBank banker?

True! Mas maganda pa magbangko sa PSBank kaysa Metrobank (MBTC). Dating depositor ng MBTC, lumipat sa PSBank.

Old school pa rin ang Metrobank.

Quote from: Ryker on March 24, 2017, 06:59:35 PM
@MIGGY, are you a PSBank banker?

True! Mas maganda pa magbangko sa PSBank kaysa Metrobank (MBTC). Dating depositor ng MBTC, lumipat sa PSBank.

Old school pa rin ang Metrobank.

Same with Landbank. May online yung Landbank pero masyadong limited unlike BPI.

Since 2013, bank ko na ang BPI and so far I am satisfied naman with my banking experience. It has several advantages and disadvantages as follows:

Advantages:
1. They have machine for deposit which is functional 24 hours a day. This is very convenient on my part since I don't have time to deposit especially during banking hours (9-4PM)
2. They have user friendly apps (BPI express online) where you can manage your accounts easily like transfer money, subscrption to UITF and MF, payment of bills etc.
3. They have several ATM and branches nationwide. Hindi man siya kasing dami ng sa BDO pero madami na din siya
4. Regarding credit cards, BPI don't charge interest on the new purchases. Since I always pay my credit card balance at the end of the day thru BPI EOL, I seldom received interest charges.
5. Friendly ang staff ng BPI unlike sa BDO na hindi accomodating ang staff. Before I used to have BDO as my personal bank. Kaso di ko talaga nagugustuhan yung services ng staff even ng manager. Kaya ayun redeem lahat ng investments (UITF) at withdraw lahat ng pera and shift to BPI
6. Easy ang access sa trust fund and mutual fund since pwede na sa EOL and transactions (subscribe and redeem). They also have online flatform for stock exchange trading para naman sa mahilig sa stock trading.

Disadvantages:
1. Mahal and personal loan ng BPI hindi recommended. It ranges from 24-28% effective interest rate grabe ang mahal!
2. For housing loan naman, aside from high interest rate also they have limit accreditation to housing projects. Last 2015, they don't accredit Camella. Since Ayala Corp is the major stockholder of BPI, they prefer Ayala Land owned projects. Pero that was 2015 pa, I think iba na ngayon
3. High maintaning balance for preferred/VIP clients. Unlike security bank, VIP clients should maintain only 100k.
4. Ang hirap magopen ng accouns sa BPI they have a lot of requirements minsan OA na sa dami and I think lahat ng bank ganito din as they are complying with the BSP memorandum. Even corporate accounts ang daming requirements (e.g. SEC permit, BIR forms, corp by-laws etc)

To all finance person out there like me, better to check the advantages and disadvantages of your bank. Kasi almost lifetime mo na din sila makakasama for your career or business journey kaya dapat sure ka sa kanila (parang commitment sa magiging asawa mo dapat sure 😂)

Ako sa china bank savings at sa dbp(payroll account)

Quote from: Jvgonzales on August 02, 2017, 04:15:36 PM
Since 2013, bank ko na ang BPI and so far I am satisfied naman with my banking experience. It has several advantages and disadvantages as follows:

Advantages:
1. They have machine for deposit which is functional 24 hours a day. This is very convenient on my part since I don't have time to deposit especially during banking hours (9-4PM)
2. They have user friendly apps (BPI express online) where you can manage your accounts easily like transfer money, subscrption to UITF and MF, payment of bills etc.
3. They have several ATM and branches nationwide. Hindi man siya kasing dami ng sa BDO pero madami na din siya
4. Regarding credit cards, BPI don't charge interest on the new purchases. Since I always pay my credit card balance at the end of the day thru BPI EOL, I seldom received interest charges.
5. Friendly ang staff ng BPI unlike sa BDO na hindi accomodating ang staff. Before I used to have BDO as my personal bank. Kaso di ko talaga nagugustuhan yung services ng staff even ng manager. Kaya ayun redeem lahat ng investments (UITF) at withdraw lahat ng pera and shift to BPI
6. Easy ang access sa trust fund and mutual fund since pwede na sa EOL and transactions (subscribe and redeem). They also have online flatform for stock exchange trading para naman sa mahilig sa stock trading.

Disadvantages:
1. Mahal and personal loan ng BPI hindi recommended. It ranges from 24-28% effective interest rate grabe ang mahal!
2. For housing loan naman, aside from high interest rate also they have limit accreditation to housing projects. Last 2015, they don't accredit Camella. Since Ayala Corp is the major stockholder of BPI, they prefer Ayala Land owned projects. Pero that was 2015 pa, I think iba na ngayon
3. High maintaning balance for preferred/VIP clients. Unlike security bank, VIP clients should maintain only 100k.
4. Ang hirap magopen ng accouns sa BPI they have a lot of requirements minsan OA na sa dami and I think lahat ng bank ganito din as they are complying with the BSP memorandum. Even corporate accounts ang daming requirements (e.g. SEC permit, BIR forms, corp by-laws etc)

To all finance person out there like me, better to check the advantages and disadvantages of your bank. Kasi almost lifetime mo na din sila makakasama for your career or business journey kaya dapat sure ka sa kanila (parang commitment sa magiging asawa mo dapat sure 😂)

Another Disadvantage in BPI is that they have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE hotline. BPI is known for long queuing. Tagal makakonek para may kausap ka lang.

#BetterBanking at the best ang SB's Gold/Platinum Circle kaysa BDO Rewards Membership at BPI Preferred Client.

Quote from: Ryker on August 03, 2017, 10:03:55 AM
Quote from: Jvgonzales on August 02, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

Advantages:

Disadvantages:

Another Disadvantage in BPI is that they have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE hotline. BPI is known for long queuing. Tagal makakonek para may kausap ka lang.

#BetterBanking at the best ang SB's Gold/Platinum Circle kaysa BDO Rewards Membership at BPI Preferred Client.
Ang daming magandang feedback sa Security Bank's Platinum Circle sobrang pamper sa service. Thanks sa additional info sir