Do you think Cardinal Tagle can be the next head of the Catholic Church?

Started by sayonara, February 12, 2013, 05:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jamapi on February 15, 2013, 12:40:25 PM
^naku yung mga ganyan samin. sobra! kahit sinabi mong kristiyano ka, di pa rin! kailangan mo pa rin mag ritwal sa temple nila haha. mga shrines  :P :P

but i thought religion is a right, not an obligation? why must you go to shrines if you weren't raised to live in one? *shrugs

it is possible. Who knows? Tagle is very popular. And the Catholic Church needs a very popular Pope right now with the exodus of majority of its followers. Exodus meaning, non practicing Catholics.

nothing is wrong with tagle.... but it will be a big news if ever...

i'm really curious about Tagle's standing in Vatican. can someone compute the probability of him as the next pope? the formula is probability equals the number of favorable outcomes divided by the number of possible outcomes or sample space

lmao

nope..., no one can ever compute one's probability of being a pope...,not even the cardinals, they are not allowed to campaign even the top 10 cardinal "bets" never win..., it is God's mysterious will..., I just hope that the next pope will be a black, or an asian so that equality will be emphasized

i'm kidding, hey  :P

europeans are the holy race though, with all the happenings in the Bible that took place mostly in Europe/Middle East/Egypt/Mesopotamia. they won't let unworthy Asians to rule the universal church.

so it actually not hurt being a racist to your own kind lol no offense guys XD

tagle is too young and inexperience to handle that.

the previous pope resigned because his conscience cannot take the 'catholic secret/scandal' anymore or something..
^I just thought of it.. could it be something like that.

i think age has nothing to do with it... its more of the right spirit for the job... God  looks at the heart ...and He choose whoever he likes..

pinapaasa lang ng media ang mga pinoy...
Seriously, sa tingin mo boboto sila ng non-european pope?
Hinde naman tayo ganun ka represented sa vatican.

Hey sir kilo..., I hate to disagree with you pero I think choosing a pope is something above politics

Quote from: Criz on March 09, 2013, 01:01:27 PM
Hey sir kilo..., I hate to disagree with you pero I think choosing a pope is something above politics

can't blame him tho. and it's 90:10 ratio that a european will take over. i put my bucks on this. XD

wag kase masyado mag-assume ang mga pinoy n pinoy na agad-agad.. this aint american idol or ms universe.

^facebook bitches be like, "sht we ain't allowed to vote fo awer brah Chito? demn Vatican and their dirty old frustrated daddies! the lord is testing us! edsa ~vatican edition~ brahs!"

^still.. the vatican has a lot of secrets being kept from humanity.