14 (63.6%)
Millionaire
1 (4.5%)
Mayaman
2 (9.1%)
Billionaire
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Not that my parents left me. I chose to be alone. To be independent. Since i'm the youngest i always feel like i'm overly protected. I'm the only one here in Manila. Lahat ng family ko nasa LA.

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 14, 2013, 08:52:50 AM
Not that my parents left me. I chose to be alone. To be independent. Since i'm the youngest i always feel like i'm overly protected. I'm the only one here in Manila. Lahat ng family ko nasa LA.

wow! imported! nga pla who pays your rentals, food, keme?

Since i moved here i've been paying for my rent. binubuhay ko na sarili ko. Good thing I have a job that pays well.

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 14, 2013, 10:32:00 AM
Since i moved here i've been paying for my rent. binubuhay ko na sarili ko. Good thing I have a job that pays well.

How do you cope with that? Can you still save some money with all the expenses over your shoulders?

Well I getting by. I'm even able to save up. So far never ran out of funds. I think it's how I manage it.

I rememeber leaving the house to live on my own.
Ahhh. independence.

I remember a friend saying, "kapag may trabaho ka wala kang karapatan mawalan ng pera."

Quote from: Lanchie on March 14, 2013, 11:39:06 PM
Ahhh. independence.

Why you went back to live with your parents? It feels good being free. but eventually you'll get tired of it.

Quote from: Lanchie on March 14, 2013, 11:41:14 PM
I remember a friend saying, "kapag may trabaho ka wala kang karapatan mawalan ng pera."

Tama! because my income ka and you are required to save up!

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 15, 2013, 12:16:08 AM
Ahhh. independence.

Why you went back to live with your parents? It feels good being free. but eventually you'll get tired of it.

r u tired.. if your family is in LA. That must have been lonely.. are you sure there are no other reasons in your sleeves why you have to separate yourself from your family?

No other reason for me to be away. I just want to be independent, not to depend on my parents

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 15, 2013, 12:16:08 AM
Ahhh. independence.

Who said I went back?

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 15, 2013, 12:16:43 AM
Quote from: Lanchie on March 14, 2013, 11:41:14 PM

Tama! because my income ka and you are required to save up!

I think this is one advantage of living independently. You're pushed to be more responsible in your financial management.

Yeah i agree with you. cause you don't have any choice. No fallbacks. Kc if you don't make tipid magugutom ka