Millionaire
1 (4.5%)
Mayaman
2 (9.1%)
Billionaire
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: john_bee19 on March 15, 2013, 11:22:41 PM
Yeah i agree with you. cause you don't have any choice. No fallbacks. Kc if you don't make tipid magugutom ka

Worse is palayasin ka sa apartment. hahahha

Tama! Cguro that would be the worst thing that could happen to anyone

Tapos dahil waldas ka, wala ka pang pangdown sa bagong apartment. Kelagnan pa mangutang.

Quote from: Lanchie on March 15, 2013, 11:46:52 PM
Tapos dahil waldas ka, wala ka pang pangdown sa bagong apartment. Kelagnan pa mangutang.

Yeah ganyan yung kadalasan na trend. Madami kc nagwowork pero wala savings. kaya wala sila pang buffer sa ganung scenarios.

But savings are supposed to be savings. i think emergency funds are supposed to be a separate thing.

Accordingly, the ideal is to be able to save 10% of your monthly income. Emergency funds are ideally 3-6 months worth of salary in a separate account.
Of course, you should also consider your retirement savings plan.

And hndi kailangang malaki ang sweldo para makapagipon.

Tama. Good thing hindi ako magastos. Kung hindi baka pinauwi na ako sa amin

dahil solo na ako nabubuhay... hmmm... siguro may kaya... :)

Quote from: Lanchie on March 16, 2013, 12:06:36 AM
But savings are supposed to be savings. i think emergency funds are supposed to be a separate thing.

Accordingly, the ideal is to be able to save 10% of your monthly income. Emergency funds are ideally 3-6 months worth of salary in a separate account.
Of course, you should also consider your retirement savings plan.

And hndi kailangang malaki ang sweldo para makapagipon.

I Save 80-90% of my monthly income. damn! I can't even reply to kilo's texts..

i just became a billionaire. i used "motherlode"

okay kidding aside, living on my own is my nearest possible goal. maybe after graduation, i'll move two lots away. XD

Quote from: sayonara on March 18, 2013, 12:00:43 PM
i just became a billionaire. i used "motherlode"

okay kidding aside, living on my own is my nearest possible goal. maybe after graduation, i'll move two lots away. XD
don't cheat.. just use kaching.

you play sims?  :o

sometimes i wanna be both. a mix of living a normal life yet you can attain luxury. isn't it ideal?

Quote from: sayonara on March 18, 2013, 02:25:03 PM
you play sims?  :o

sometimes i wanna be both. a mix of living a normal life yet you can attain luxury. isn't it ideal?

since 2005 pah.

yeah. you can attain that just by being an employee in a company. you can have low profile with cash instead of a rich owner or someting.

I would say Mayaman, not to brag or anything. In fact im not happy with it. It was my parents' money. But since i started working i stopped asking money from them. So far I'm surviving.

Quote from: simple_guy on March 19, 2013, 06:35:29 AM
I would say Mayaman, not to brag or anything. In fact im not happy with it. It was my parents' money. But since i started working i stopped asking money from them. So far I'm surviving.

like gaano kayaman ang family mo? business, property, etc?