Equality Bill

Started by Kilo 1000, March 30, 2013, 12:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Are you for or against gay marriage?
1. Why?
2. Do you think the Catholic Church has the right to intervene with such a bill?
3. Is this country ready for it?

pabor ako sa bill na toh..
everyone deserve to be happy at karapatan din nila ang blessing
yes ,, lahat ng relihiyon sa pinas kung ano pa man yan, makikisawsaw dito, pero hindi dapat sila makialam sa paggawa ng batas.
YES i think ready na ang pinas ...   ^-^

Nope, I'm not against gay couples. Everyone's free to love someone and to be loved by someone regardless your color, race, and sexuality.

I don't think that the church has a right to intervene but let's be truthful dito sa Pinas the majority thinks that the things the church tells us are divine, meaning that these are true and right, lahat ng things na they think would be against the church are considered bad (talk about RH and even the Lady GaGa concert thingy). We even have a law against offending religious people (WTF! Talk about irony, we're a democratic country, well, that's what they say but we have these kinds of laws)

Is our country ready for it? Hell no, I think we will be ready if and only if we get rid of the hypocrisy and close-mindedness of the country.

i don't think ung kasal lang ung issue sa equality thing na to eh.
kasama na rin dito ung rights that are included and recognized if you're married.
ung sa taxes, inheritance, benefits and rights.

may kaibigan akong nung namatay ung gay lover nya, binawi sa kanya lahat nung pamilya nung gay, kahit na may mga sarili syang mga pundar doon.

for me, hindi pwedeng ikasal ang mga bakla. parehas kayong may tite, tapos ang kinakantot pa eh yung para sa labasan ng tae at hindi ang gawaan ng bata.. it's so wrong..

siguro, may papers lang ng government na kikilalanin. partner kayo. pero hindi ito blessed ng church.. kasi pag nangyari yun, baka maging sodom and gumora ang pinas..

most gay couples i know are after the rights rather than the title or acknowledgment of the church.
And yeah, if you'r religion does not recognize same sex unions, why bother?

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on April 02, 2013, 04:08:08 PM
.. kasi pag nangyari yun, baka maging sodom and gumora ang pinas..
very well said, kudos!

Quote from: jelo kid on April 02, 2013, 11:16:10 PM
Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on April 02, 2013, 04:08:08 PM
.. kasi pag nangyari yun, baka maging sodom and gumora ang pinas..
very well said, kudos!

sinunog ang mga gay cities na iyon and up to now, hindi pa din tinutubuan ng halaman ang lugar na iyon..

1. I am for, generally speaking.

2. No. Marriage should not be "owned" by any religion. Marriage predates Christianity.

3. No. They probably should fix the issue about the separation of Church and State first in this country. Then discuss about divorce. I think our country is one of the two states left where divorce is not allowed. The legal version of our divorce is called annulment. But there are other topics about these.

"Some 'religious groups condemn the behavior' of homosexuals, wrote Justice Harry Blackmun. But that 'gives the State no license to impose their judgments on the entire citizenry. The legitimacy of secular legislation depends, instead, on whether the State can advance some justification for its law beyond its conformity to religious doctrine.'"