"Spend more to save more? Or Save more to spend more?"

Started by SuperBazor, April 17, 2013, 07:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am kinda debating between the two... Kasi sa health expenses... Kung di ka magkakaroon ng regular check ups... which is costly, Mas tataas ang cost mo dahil lalala sakit mo.... So spend more.... PEro paano naman sa ibang aspeto? Which is more applicable?

How can you save more if you spend more? hehehe Mejo nalalabuan ako or baka di ko lang maintindihan.haha
Spend more on investment, stocks/shares or anything na kikita ka? Eto ba ang sinasabi mo na "spend more"?

Example....Pagbumili ka ng quality products, Mas mahal kesa sa medyo low quality which is cheaper. So binili mo yung quality product in which you spend more... But, you salso save more dahil mas matagal bago ka bumili dahil nasira.

It depends on what kind of products we are talking about.
Ung iba kase hindi nagtitipid if they intake the product, ie food, meds, supplements.
Some people don't buy fake shoes.

Quote from: SuperBazor on April 17, 2013, 07:34:29 PM
I am kinda debating between the two... Kasi sa health expenses... Kung di ka magkakaroon ng regular check ups... which is costly, Mas tataas ang cost mo dahil lalala sakit mo.... So spend more.... PEro paano naman sa ibang aspeto? Which is more applicable?

health expenses.. regular check-up. May AIDS ka ba or may Cancer? Kung wala, you don't have to waste your money sa check-up. Once per year is more than enough.. may APE naman.

The general rule is to have an executive check up when you're actually not feeling anything bad.

Quote from: Lanchie on April 18, 2013, 10:05:25 PM
The general rule is to have an executive check up when you're actually not feeling anything bad.

a waste of money.. if the checkup will cost P20, I'll take it.

Won't that increase risk of getting sick unnoticed?

Quote from: SuperBazor on April 19, 2013, 04:51:17 PM
Won't that increase risk of getting sick unnoticed?

it depends.. like for example.. if u got a family history of diabetics.. yet you 1kilo of La.La chocolate everyday. I would recommend you to have a checkup.

if you are a sex worker.. eventhough you feel ok, you should still have a regular checkup..

but if you are just a regular guy who don't have horrible family sickness and eating properly and staying fit. it is unlikely that you have to waste your money for a checkup.. unless you are very rich and can throw money away.

My family has diabetes running inside their genes.... And I drink soft drink everyday... Besides.. staying healthy still cost quite expensive for me.... Those milk, eggs and so much more food you need... Hehehe

Quote from: marvinofthefaintsmile on April 19, 2013, 02:15:55 PM
Quote from: Lanchie on April 18, 2013, 10:05:25 PM

a waste of money.. if the checkup will cost P20, I'll take it.

We're banking on the premise that you are actually healthy which defeats the purpose of having an executive or general check up.

Quote from: SuperBazor on April 19, 2013, 08:28:42 PM
My family has diabetes running inside their genes.... And I drink soft drink everyday... Besides.. staying healthy still cost quite expensive for me.... Those milk, eggs and so much more food you need... Hehehe

eh di stop mo na yang softdrink addiction mo. remember that prevention is better than cure and checkup.

Easier said than done.... And I had UTI twice already... hehehe

Quote from: SuperBazor on April 22, 2013, 07:31:43 PM
Easier said than done.... And I had UTI twice already... hehehe

weird.. typically mga girls lang ang nakakranas ng madalas n UTI..